The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Round Robin Player Events  (Read 18941 times)

Acacea

Sorry guys, just got home...
« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2017, 09:50:28 pm »
Sorry guys, just got home... and am still shoveling food into my face... hehe

cbnicholson

I am planning on attempting a
« Reply #141 on: January 18, 2017, 09:02:22 pm »

I am planning on attempting a few dungeon areas Corky, Armand, Lia, and DB tried to explore last week in the Withered lands.  DB and Lana could be the core of the group, but we'll need a decent rogue to take care of some traps depending.  I recommend lvls 19+.  If we get enough fighters, Serissa and I might use alts.  Kat & Charlie   Meetup in Center at 7 pm cst (8 eastern) Friday, the 20th.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

ystrday

Hey there,I can make it this
« Reply #142 on: January 18, 2017, 09:54:24 pm »

Hey there,

I can make it this Friday, (crossing fingers, you know planning and kids don't always go in the same sentence) but I am seriously hoping to go this friday. My rogue, Rory, is pretty decent with traps, also is 19+ it shouldn't be that hard for her. So plan on having a rogue, just help me keep her alive.

ystrday

Chuckles_McChuck

Unfortunately Lia couldn't
« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2017, 06:03:44 pm »

Unfortunately Lia couldn't cross the rope last time, so I guess this means I'm out.

Lance Stargazer

LFFF wrote:Unfortunately Lia
« Reply #144 on: January 19, 2017, 06:16:45 pm »

Quote from: "LFFF"&cid="2762093"

Unfortunately Lia couldn't cross the rope last time, so I guess this means I'm out.

They probably are talking about the orc cave. . not the under the witherlands. ( Rope thing )  

@cbnicholson, could you please give some  clarification there? 

cbnicholson

I'm hoping to look at both,
« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2017, 09:01:45 am »

I'm hoping to look at both, but if Lia wants to go, we can limit ourselves to the orc cave or do the trapdoor second, depending on time,  Lia might be able to make the leap with some magical help.  If not we'll have to part ways with her there.  Sound fair?

Oscar Wilde

Acacea

While I enjoy obstacles that
« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2017, 01:47:48 pm »

While I enjoy obstacles that require skill to overcome (swim/climb/jump etc) and even wish there were harder/more skill based ones in the world, I also think it would be cool if there was gear to help (spiked shoes, magical flippers, what have you) and if at the end of the day you could just tow someone drowning/smashing into wall behind you or try some clever solutions ;) 

So if I was around I could help enable this if magical aid did not assist, but on the other hand someone's idea might spectacularly fail and plummet them down into a canyon or something, so... *looks around*

cbnicholson

*pictures DB falling several
« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2017, 03:06:33 pm »

*pictures DB falling several hundred feet to his death* Um..

Oscar Wilde

cbnicholson

Daniel is in Ninth.  Just
« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2017, 07:23:02 pm »

Daniel is in Ninth.  Just head this way please.  I know I said to meet in Center, but..*weak shrug*

Oscar Wilde

Acacea

Ack! This week has gotten
« Reply #149 on: January 26, 2017, 11:57:28 pm »

Ack! This week has gotten away from me. *shifty* Want to take another shot at the Withered Lands?

davidhoff

that would be fine with me; i
« Reply #150 on: January 27, 2017, 12:14:16 am »

that would be fine with me; i might be mia bc i just had hand surgery (redfish dorsal fin/spine in my hand).  so um yeah carry on

Acacea

davidhoff wrote: (redfish
« Reply #151 on: January 27, 2017, 12:17:00 am »

Quote from: "davidhoff"&cid="2762182"

(redfish dorsal fin/spine in my hand)

Haha, is that why CorkyI mean Griff was warning about dangerous dorsal fins when Lia wanted to ride a dragon?

I mean... get well soon *shifty*

davidhoff

Yes!  Thanks they got most of
« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2017, 01:09:08 am »

Yes!  Thanks they got most of it, but I think a piece of the tip broke off when my dumbarse was trying to remove it myself...errg.  So they extracted the majority, my  hand is really numb and tingly; hoping the tip will become a neutral parasite married to me.

cbnicholson

Got a start time and
« Reply #153 on: January 27, 2017, 09:06:33 am »

Got a start time and location? 

Oscar Wilde

Acacea

*runs back in*
« Reply #154 on: January 27, 2017, 03:09:21 pm »

willhoff

I can start this one but I
« Reply #155 on: January 27, 2017, 05:08:06 pm »

I can start this one but I might have to bolt early as I need to pick someone up from work!

Acacea

Dates updated and names
« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2017, 02:21:06 pm »

Dates updated and names rearranged based on most recent, try to rattle Shiff or Alatriel's cages if you can't do one and see if we can get people to come back for a day :P

cbnicholson

4/14 is out.  I'm traveling
« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2017, 01:16:08 pm »

4/14 is out.  I'm traveling that day, sorry.  The next Friday is a maybe due to my location.

Oscar Wilde

cbnicholson

Looks like the Hoffs are up. 
« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2017, 08:57:47 am »

Looks like the Hoffs are up.  Anything planned fellas?  I'm available for whatever.

Oscar Wilde

davidhoff

We were kinda talking about
« Reply #159 on: February 02, 2017, 12:27:37 pm »

We were kinda talking about emeralds...so maybe that as tentative.  If we think of something else we'll update.