The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Smoke bombs  (Read 97 times)

Ne'er

Smoke bombs
« on: September 24, 2005, 11:14:00 am »
I was thinking that for rogish characters, or maybe just anyone who wants to make a quick escape, that smoke bombs could be made. I'm sure that everyone has seen a movie or TV show where the villian tosses a smokebomb to the floor and flees under the cover, and I think it would be knida fun to be the  one who makes the escape.

I don't know what would be required to make them, but they way i figure it is that it could just cast a low level version of Drakness on an area while the character flees, or does whatever they need to do undercover.

Anyway, that's my idea.

Falreign

RE: Smoke bombs
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 01:20:00 pm »
Yeah that'd be cool, cast darkness or maybe save to blind people within an area and cast camoflauge on the person. Anyone of those effects would work.

hbsobkowiak

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 06:18:00 am »
    How about under poison crafting a stinking cloud?  Something with a low save and the bad guys are welcome to run through it but it might not feel that good or even a choking powder? There is that low level bewilderment bard spell that might do the trick as well.

Dorganath

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 06:23:00 am »
    Choking powder is already craftable under Alchemy.

Variable

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 04:46:00 pm »
    I think a powder that cast darkness would be neat, it would have to be moderate level CNR since it would be somewhat powerful