The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Suggestion for Path to the Ire Mts. Cave (the route to Lake Dantuk's birch/oak)  (Read 2619 times)

Riven

The tunnel "Path to the Ire Mountains Cave" that is the only access to several areas with orc archers, honey, birch, hickory, oak, licorice, ivy, sand, and clay, etc., is very tough to survive for lower levels.

My 10th level monk can easily handle the areas that the tunnel accesses, but can't survive the swarm of big leeches in the tunnel. It seems to me that either there needs to be less leeches in that tunnel,  or the boat from that final area (near the oak tree) should be a two-way boat, not just one way to the shore of Lake Dantuk near the flag and near Center, so there is access to the orc areas without having to run the lethal gauntlet of giant leeches.

Thanks for considering!

silverblades

Run forest!
There can be only One.

Hellblazer

The tunnel "Path to the Ire Mountains Cave" that is the only access to several areas with orc archers, honey, birch, hickory, oak, licorice, ivy, sand, and clay, etc., is very tough to survive for lower levels.

My 10th level monk can easily handle the areas that the tunnel accesses, but can't survive the swarm of big leeches in the tunnel. It seems to me that either there needs to be less leeches in that tunnel,  or the boat from that final area (near the oak tree) should be a two-way boat, not just one way to the shore of Lake Dantuk near the flag and near Center, so there is access to the orc areas without having to run the lethal gauntlet of giant leeches.

Thanks for considering!

strange those should have scaled.