The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Teleportation  (Read 157 times)

Force_of_Will_

Teleportation
« on: March 10, 2006, 02:23:15 pm »
I have an Idea to limit and curb people from using the teleport option when a character gets to the lv to do it.
Make it so everytime a person uses the Book ,etc to teleport.That their constitution is set to 3 for say 10 real minutes. It shows the strain and drain on the person to use such a powerful ability.

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
Re: Teleportation
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 02:32:57 pm »
that wouldent stop people from using it anymore then they do now... a 3 con dsent effect you much really.. sure sure less hp... but i dont know about everyone else but i dont teleport into active spawn points... so id just wait 10 min and rest... wouldent do must more then bug i think. If there is a proablem with the teleporting, make the level to get it higher so its rarer. Making it so you cant use tell level 17, when you get 9th level spells, makes sence and will surly lower the amount of folks using it.

Then again i dont know that there is a proablem with the system as it is.

Milo

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 04:26:54 pm »
I don't think there's a problem with the current teleportation system, since it is just transporting the mage only.  People only use it to get around the place.

Force_of_Will_

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 03:21:33 pm »
I didnt say there was a problem with the system now. I was just thinking out loud.