The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: New shop would like to open...  (Read 800 times)

Leanthar

RE: New shop would like to open...
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2005, 10:18:00 am »
Sorry, the shout channell is not to be used.
  Also, I thought I answered all of your questions in this thread.  What did I miss?

freemen2

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2005, 12:56:00 pm »
oh, well for the shout channel *shrugs*

Just to know if we can have a PC "store clerck" that each of the 5 founding members can use... ;)

Leanthar

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2005, 01:09:00 pm »
If you keep within the 6 character limitation and you get the character approved that is just fine with me--its an RP character after all.
  I want to remind you though--this guild is still not yet approved--I am still waiting for responses from the leader.

freemen2

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2005, 02:06:00 pm »
For the approval, sorry, Ahndar told us we were, just the gold had to be given, that was all that was left...must of missed something somewhere *shrugs*

So for the CP "sales clerk" all 5 of us will be able to log in as him/her?

Leanthar

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2005, 02:14:00 pm »
No, you would each need to create your own PC to be the clerk.  Think of it as five different clerks that are running the store.
  As to the guild thing.. I misspoke..it has been approved but I am waiting from your guild leader to provide me all of the forum names for this guild.  I told him things could not proceed/progress until I had that information first, on top of that we need to hook up and get the guild gold cost out of the way--at that time things are good to go.  It has been at least a month; I think close to two months (with only 3 total emails from the guild leader) that we have been trying to set things up.  If you want this guild to succeed you need to make sure your leader is doing the work and not making me do the work for him.... I only have so much time in a day--and it is you five that want the guild so I am not sure why I am having to chase him down to get information.

freemen2

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2005, 02:34:00 pm »
Actually n'either do I LoL he is in the middle of examens so that could be why he hasn't been around much lately *shrugs*

I'll edit this thread with all the forum names either right now or as soon as I can, If you need anything else just PM me ;)

- blonde   : Ahndar Sussail
- freemen2 : Pathfinder Anu-pilinn
- winegirl : Silvra Redwine
- Seteece  : Seteece
- Filuviel : Ellendil Ar-Calmacil

For the gold, as long as any 2 of us are on, apart from winegirl, we can give you the 75k right then and there.  Actually could do it right now but that would leave me with nearly 0gold and I need expanse-gold *shrugs*

Leanthar

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2005, 02:36:00 pm »
That works for me, and yeah, I know he is busy with those right now *crosses fingers for him to do well*.

freemen2

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2005, 02:45:00 pm »
heh heh we all have been crossing everything we could fer his bishopness ;)

Leanthar

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2005, 02:59:00 pm »
You five can now see the freelancers forum and you are set up to go there.  He and I need to meet in game in order to get the guild fee (at some point--hopefully in the next 24-48 hours).

anything