NWN Discussions and Suggestions > NWN Ideas, Suggestions, Requests

What to do with fishing, any ideas

(1/3) > >>

see-more:
I made a comment a while ago about fishing being a not to useful skill, because food was easy to get...

So... now we need to come up with some ideas of what to do with fish parts (besides food).

Idea: Oil of Silence - Plus to move silent when put on cloth and leather armour (not metal armour)

1. Turn fish in to Fish oil
2. Mix fish oil with dust of topaz

Plus and Lenght will depend on type of fish used.

And... the down side...it will attract every bear in view (hey, you smell like a fish). ;)

Just an idea

Have a nice day
Asher

steverimmer:
I would have thought that a better idea would be for fish oil to increase Tumble rather than move silently, after all it is a oil so coating yourself with it would make you more slippery but as a downside it would decrease move silently because as you said you stink, so you would attract hostiles who are following the smell :)

lonnarin:
1st make seaweed a fishable CNR like fish.  Press the seaweed in the farmer's mill to make a large, flat sheet.  Add rice and various combos of raw uncooked fish.

Violla

SUSHI!

or just eat the fish raw for sashami ;)

Nytefoll:
i dont know i always saw Fishing as a RP craft, not really meant to be useful, but you can say "yeah i spent the day relaxing by the pond fishing".  And personally i think its great to have a non useful craft heh

Yosemite Sam:
Well there is food crafting which is mostly useless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version