The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Come check out my blog!  (Read 1072 times)

ShiffDrgnhrt

Come check out my blog!
« on: October 20, 2015, 03:16:40 pm »
Hello Layo friends!  I recently started a blog where I plan to talk about a novel I'm working on, as well as the general process of writing and some other things like video games and book reviews.  I just started this yesterday and have two posts up!  Come see some concept art I commissioned from a fabulous fantasy artists and take a glimpse of the novel I'm writing!  Many of my Layo characters started off as early drafts of characters from my original book idea, which is now far different (in some ways).  But I hope some of you will come take a look and feel free to comment and ask questions and even suggest things for me to think about and write about!  I'm enjoying this!  I've probably needed a creative outlet like this for a while!  I promise no politics!  (That's become my blog tagline)

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, cbnicholson, Ravemore, Spike, willhoff

ShiffDrgnhrt

Might help if I added a link,
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 03:18:23 pm »

Might help if I added a link, right?

The Draconic Author's Blog!

ShiffDrgnhrt

Just plugging for my blog
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 07:47:15 am »

Just plugging for my blog again!  Into week to and have 7 posts.  I'm having a lot of fun doing this, too.  Feel free to share it on social media if you do such things!  And it will remain politics free, I promise!  Only fun and interesting things will be there.  But thank you to any who have read it and I hope you enjoy it.  Feel free to leave comments here or on the blog, even to suggest more topics!  My scope is admittedly limited, at the moment.  Thanks again!  "No politics, I promise."  

Ravemore

Nice Blog Shiff... update us
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 02:10:56 am »

Nice Blog Shiff... update us when you are published down the road. I'd like to purchase a signed copy. ;-)

anything