The Layonara Community > Poetic License

The Inner Struggle

(1/1)

Elfpunk77:
I thought that this one poem I wrote a good decade ago fitted the essence and personality of my character Blitz Starstriker.  Comments welcome.  The Inner Stuggle Watching from the distance Twilrling a piece of hair Shyly around slim fingers Smiling at the images                            ...Of the one in her mind  She sees the face The glint of golden sunlight Shining in his eyes Shining in his hair                               ...Of love, of light -her lord so fair  Beautiful is the face Round and glowing there Like the full moon She is so aware                                    ...Of who she is  Time stands still in this heaven She lets no one know What is buried beneath the calm Stillness of her outer self                      ...And the passion inside her shadows  Images of the ideal Spreading through her heart Shaping and framing the outlines Giving life, giving a name                      ...Undiscovered but soon to be revealed  For hiding behind masks Playing the part Given to her by others In this world                                              ...Is her talent  Kimberly Styles Written: April 4, 1995 Revised: January 12, 2005

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version