This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - orth
The "Bar of Iron" came from the stock NWN crafting system. Probably a loot drop from ages ago that was accidentally added and serves no purpose and you can just toss it.
Renaming something with a quill and ink would not help anything. The crafting system doesn't look at the name of the item, it looks at its internal tag.
I just did a quick look through the Basher's chests and don't see anything else that looks out of sorts. Let me know what are the other items.
Hello and welcome, if I had to summarize five points, here's what I'd say.
1. Don't be intimidated by all the rules and guidelines. They boil down mostly to "Don't ruin others' fun and don't game the system"
2. Submitting your first character can be daunting. Maybe consider something very simple to get you familiar with things in game, like a NG Fighter for example. Following the template makes it easy.
3. Join Discord to ask any questions or just to chat.
4. You begin on the continent of Mistone in a small town called Center, there are many NPCs around who are looking for help. If you can find another PC to help you out it will make things easier. You will be listed as Unknown to others until you introduce yourself with =c introarea John Doe for example. Others you will see will be listed as Unknown too until they introduce themselves to you.
5. The wiki currently has a lot of information but it's being migrated from an old system and we need more structure. The Game Systems page helps explain a lot of things that Layonara has added. Also be sure to check out the Beginner's Guide.
« on: September 29, 2019, 11:54:57 am »
You can now search or browse through all CNR Recipes on the wiki.
« on: September 16, 2019, 01:58:56 pm »
Yeah that's not an easy to thing to code.
Animal killing is something we just work around RPing. Druids, animal priests, rangers, any animal lovers all go out of their way to RP working around it. Some cast darkness, some cast word of faith, some go invis/stealth, some end up killing them and just RP that they were sick or their numbers were high and natural order of man hunting them was necessary.
« on: September 16, 2019, 12:35:41 pm »
This would pretty much render Animal Empathy and Mass Calming moot.
You can attribute the hostile animals as ones that are territorial/angry/protecting young etc. The ones you don't see are the ones who have ran away upon hearing you
Thanks for the report, I confirmed this with another member of the nwnx community and they were able to replicate it and they've developed a fix for it which will be in the next update.
This was related to improved invis and greater sanctuary.
« on: September 09, 2019, 12:08:46 pm »
Make store bought tools break more often than craftables tools, got it.
« on: September 03, 2019, 02:18:08 pm »
Maybe add an option to a built fire to recover charcoal.Oh that's not a bad idea. What I'll do actually is add some when the fire is destroyed or wears away.
« on: September 03, 2019, 09:13:32 am »
Sure we can work something out. Perhaps you can provide me with some ideas to mitigate the difficulty here. I'm concerned though that this is just one specific case of a component and the difficulty of it being crafted and there may be many more.
For the record Charcoal is what we know as a Level 5 Craft and produces 2 pieces per craft.