NWN Discussions and Suggestions > Quests Ideas and Discussion

A New Hope..Discussion Thread

(1/7) > >>

Andrios:
//Hello! I thought it might be a good idea for us to discuss ideas/strategies in a forum thread, IC of Course  :)

*as the dishevelled group makes a strategic withdrawl, Aeronn looks about. Seeing Connor still deep in thought he clears his throat and speaks to the group*
Does anyone think there is any connection between the pit dwellers and the Gnolls, other than the gnolls being a handy and easily manipulated force?  
More importantly, what is our next step for approaching the Gate?
*He pauses, looking about to see if any answer him*

Dorganath:
Connor remains relatively quiet, though not withdrawn, sitting (or walking) near AnnaLee.  He seems generally observant of something, though whatever that "something" is likely isn't local.  For the moment, he does not contribute to conversations near him unless addressed directly (or something relevant catches his attention). Unless prompted otherwise, he keeps his conversations quiet and limited to those immediately around him. He does not ignore anyone, but rather simply does not initiate conversations for the most part.

Now and then (and how often depends on milty), his attention seems to go elsewhere completely for a few moments.

He does look up with Aeronn's question, watches the group and waits for any sort of response or comment.

Lalaith Va'lash:
*Kali shakes her head, as she listens from the edge of a small crowd.*

The gnolls were convenient, and easily manipulated.

*She raises an eyebrow, inclining her head thoughtfully.*

As for a next step.... *She shrugs a little, her emerald eyes looking over the group, as if holding back a thought and looking for somebody in particular.*

//Kali looks to see if Abi is in this group.

Alatriel:
*Daniella leans heavily on her sword and ponders a moment*

Well... here's what I'm wondering...  are the gnolls just gnolls, or are they tainted by something, and either way, are they a distraction?  While we've been sitting here, no armor, no shields... in our weakened state, and then forced to hide from gnolls rather than what we would normally do with them... Is there something bigger going on under the surface that is remaining unseen because our attention is focused elsewhere?  I'm not saying I want us to be rash and rush into anything, but also, the longer we wait here, will there be something worse awaiting us when we do attempt to close the gate?

miltonyorkcastle:
Weary but momentarily victorious, you contemplate the merrits of camping inside the cavern or chance leaving it and returning. After a short time, the bodies of the fallen Pit-kind blink, flicker. And then they're gone, as if they were never there to begin with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version