The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: III - Resolution  (Read 251 times)

Milo

III - Resolution
« on: June 04, 2005, 03:36:00 pm »
Starts in Lorindar

ZeroVega

Appologie
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 07:36:00 pm »
  I'm really sorry Milo and eveyone that was on the quest. For no particular reason NWN crashed twice for me and I had to restart it, then my PC crashed three more times and reboots are not quick this my old clunker so on the third crash I've given up.
    What I hope happened, was all the explosives were set and my Pseudodragon set the lair on fire (to ignite the explosives). I'd have unsummoned him and teleported out, however since I wasn't there I guess I won't know. I'll pick up any reward that was given out later, and I can make it out on my own. Thanks for the killer time Milo!
  (As of this point my PC won't start up so... yeah... couldn't get back even if I had the will to try again)

Gulnyr

RE: III - Resolution
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 08:10:00 pm »
It blew good, ZV.  We felt the rumble all the way in Pranzis.

And that was a great series.

Milo

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2005, 08:30:00 pm »
It's fine really ZV, but I was gonna have one of those mindcontrolling machine jump Tathnolu right before he teleported out.  I guess you missed out on spraying your own team with your spells  : )
  Overall it was great fun! Thanks Orth/Ice/L

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 02:15:00 am »
The quest was a blast, Milo excels when it comes to gnomes and freaky contraptions. Great job, and thanks for such a great series! ;)

jjkolb

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 09:22:00 am »
//I'm sorry I missed the fireworks.  This was a great series but unfortunately weekends are bad for me so I missed the finale.  Then again, I probably saved the clerics some XP since I wasn't there to die. ;)   I'll have to talk in-game to someone to see how it was resolved.  

Thanks again Milo.