The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Invitation to Athus's ECDQ  (Read 514 times)

Milo

Invitation to Athus's ECDQ
« on: December 05, 2005, 12:07:00 pm »
The following characters are cordinally invited to attend Athus's ECDQ:
  Reventage The Rosewynes Acacea Plenarius Tathnolu Kobal Bluntaxe  Taradon Duvall  Ozymandias  Maddison Trenton  Buppi  Harg Bilvikki Brac'ar Xiao Syn Arestes
  If I happen to forget some of you, please send me a PM  The first part starts on Wednesday, Dec 7th  @  6 pm EST/ 3 pm PST/ 11 pm GMT-forum
  Let's meet at North Point

Pankoki

RE: Invitation to Athus's ECDQ
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 12:10:00 pm »
[orange]Good meeting place. Word of advice however for the first few sessions I make no excuse for how much others get involved. This is Athus' ECDQ and as such he takes priority over anything else.   So to those that will attend, known that during the few start sessions it will be slow. Later on. Well we will get there if we get there.

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 12:14:00 pm »
Thank you for this invitation, i will do my best to be there. :)

EdTheKet

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 12:33:00 pm »
Thanks Miles, it starts at midnight my time, which isn't good on weekdays, but we'll see, there's a slim chance.

steverimmer

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 01:42:00 pm »
Thanks I'll bring Bilvikki if possible rather than Buppi as they're both on your list.  Buppi's collecting death tokens like a crazy thing at the moment. 
  It's a bit late for me too - 11pm and with work in the morning but I'll do my best to attend all of them :)

Chrys Ellis

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 02:33:00 pm »
    Heh...Xiao's ECDQ is just before yours, starting at 11 am PST.  If it's done by then, and I'm actually still in a mood to play, I'll be there. 

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2005, 02:53:00 pm »
    Thanks for the invite. Its late for me, but I'll give it a try. :)

Dezza

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2005, 03:08:00 pm »
    Very Much appreciate the invite but I will be at work...*sigh* If only I had a secluded office!

steverimmer

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 03:18:00 pm »
    Gah I've just noticed that the second episode is on saturday...That one I won't be able to make because I'm doing a 24 hour residential call that day.  Sorry :(

Milo

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 03:35:00 pm »
    As Pan said, first few sessions will be slow.  So I am sure there will be time to catch up if you can't make it to the first two.

Acacea

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 05:26:00 pm »
    Heyy thanks for the invite. Acacea can be there with snacks in hand.

Pankoki

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 05:05:00 pm »

Pankoki

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2005, 07:08:00 am »
    [orange]Right, Milo, need to move this to the afternoon on that Saturday since its conflicting to Kobals. Is the same time that we did on Wednesday good for you? I'm rescheduling to that time now, if it isn't let me know.

Pankoki

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2005, 07:57:00 pm »
    [orange]Next session:  Here!  

Milo

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2005, 08:44:00 pm »
    Okay, the Properties of the Divine Seal mentioned foci...normally based in nature and normally arranged throughout the other four links due to its compatilbility with the norm.  I think the four links are the four illustrations shown in the Temple of Duality.  The center should be Willow's Weep, and the other four links...
      Here's the description for your convinence:
      The four illustrations show first mystical shapes that defy explanation but for some odd reason makes sense. Clearly this is magical. The second shows many animals and people in many shapes, they all seem glad to be alife in this huge glade of elven nature  The third picture shows a flying falcon over a huge set of rocky mountain, the picture is breath taking as every detail of the falcon is taken into account. The last picture is that of a huge forest that seems to have hundreds of hiding creatures in it and at its scentre a huge oak tree standing stout
      I am pretty sure the last picture is talking about the Great Oak.  Someone said Thunder Peaks for the third one?  The second picture could be talking about somewhere on Voltrex.  If we decide to go there we should talk to Eralan...
      I cannot figure out the first illustration though...need some help on that...
      Another clue is "How would five different people work together to accomplish something?"

Milo

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 08:50:00 pm »
    Hmm...after looking the map over, I don't think it is Thunder Peak.  It's a tad too close relatively to other locations...just a thought .  Could be mountains in Mistone or Rilara...

Milo

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2005, 10:56:00 pm »
    Eh, nevermind...should be Thunder Peak.  Missed the description of Kithairien...

Pankoki

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2005, 03:57:00 pm »
    [orange]I've put up the next session, click the handy link here  Please, Milo, send me the usual PM for confirmation and plan. Thanks.

Pankoki

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2006, 05:26:00 am »
    [orange]GUYS IN ORDER FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO RUN TODAYS SESSION I NEED TO RUN IT ONE HOUR EARLIER THAN WHAT IT IS POSTED!! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD IF WE ARE STILL GOING TO DO SO!

orth

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2006, 06:21:00 am »
    No problem here.