NWN Discussions and Suggestions > Quests Ideas and Discussion

Low level quests!

(1/3) > >>

morunas:
I don't know if this is the place to post this... it's not really an idea but more a request :)

If possible, of course, would be nice to have some low level quests! (there were some time ago some sequels such as Dawn of Heroes among some others)

Reason is as of late all online players are 20+ (personally I have one lvl6 and one lvl9) so I can RP... but "travelling" with such becomes kind of non-sense, right? Being rather useless... likely to die...

So perhaps to motivate low levels gathering and as well as a little pump (since XP grinding is a bit anti-RP).

Was just to ask that :)

Regards!

xsweetpeaxs:
There are plenty of low level quests around the server, you just have to go exploring and find them ;) Certain ones are all the way up mountains, in the swamps, the desert, etc.

As for online players that are higher lvl than your charcs, with the right charisma and wittiness, you can get those higher lvl players to help you accomplish the more difficult quests.

And if you want to expand your horizon, instead of dividing your time into two characters, focus on developing one so you'll have a mid-levelish charc to go exploring the rest of the server.

mixafix:
Also a lot of players you see on may have a second lower level character available too - if you ask nicely maybe they can swap at the time you ask or arrange something for another time. Hey they can only say no.

wild_down_under:
So, a lot of players, like myself, have only one character that we play with. With the progression of our one character, we obviously gain level more quickly. I noticed you said you have two characters, a level 6 and 9. Seeing how you spread your time to play two characters, it is harder to become higher level and travel with people that have only one character. Needless to say, you will level 1/2 as fast compared to the people you travel with that has only one character; as the gap widens you feel "useless" because now they are higher level and traveling to more difficult areas.

morunas:

--- Quote ---There are plenty of low level quests around the server, you just have to go exploring and find them
--- End quote ---

It's not so nice to do it alone... after all it's an RP server 8)

--- Quote --- if you ask nicely maybe they can swap at the time you ask or arrange something for another time. Hey they can only say no.
--- End quote ---

Ya... I'm usually not too bold O.o

--- Quote ---Needless to say, you will level 1/2 as fast compared to the people you travel with that has only one character; as the gap widens you feel "useless" because now they are higher level and traveling to more difficult areas.
--- End quote ---

True enough... but I'd get bored of RPing only one character :) other players might prefer different but I rather be able to switch every once in a while to enjoy different RP styles then to get stuck with the same 'ol same old :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version