The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: New Illusion Spell  (Read 249 times)

steverimmer

New Illusion Spell
« on: July 31, 2005, 05:18:00 am »
New Illusion Spell - Disguse Self

as per the PnP spell this spell would disguise the caster perhaps acting a bit like the change appearence command giving a new random appearence
for the caster.

Perhaps lasting for 1 turn per level and instead of a level 1 spell perhaps it should be higher maybe level 4 or 5.  The advantages of such a spell for RP are immense as well as being useful for monster subraces :)

Filatus

RE: New Illusion Spell
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 11:31:00 am »
I sure like this idea.

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 05:21:00 pm »
could be cool, but you can try making a helmit with a different face, like there is teh human face, just put that on and prtend its the spell. For a short time one of my other chars was rping as a doctor from hampshire, it was rather run i must say.

Edit: I would love to see other faces besides taht one human, maby a female face, and some others of different races, though that is like alot to ask... seeing as how there are 7 basic races... and that would be 14 differnt maskes for male and female... plus Layos different races... so that would be like... uh.. alot of different masks... so maby never mind huh.

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 05:24:00 pm »
what are the chances of gettign some kind of mirror image spell, that would be tight i must say.

Filatus

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2005, 05:45:00 pm »

On another server they had a cloak that if you put it on your PC would change in to a drow male of woman. With it you could go infiltrate the underdark or something, but it was quite a fun item.