The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Silkwood Witch NPC Quest  (Read 635 times)

Acacea

Silkwood Witch NPC Quest
« on: May 15, 2007, 06:35:48 pm »
I have read of people still going on this quest, so I assume she's still there... but the word also was that after all the drama with Selian, she had gone into hiding? Is the fact that she remains in her house greeting everyone who walks in and handing them a quest intentional, or an oversight? If the latter, I suggest she be removed and have another quest in its place somewhere else, as it kind of takes a bit of the drama away to hear, "oh no, she had to leave! Oh wait, there she is." ;)

If I have confused her with another, then ignore me (again), but I thought I would ask to get some clarification on if something never happened. Feel free to expose my ignorance!

LynnJuniper

Re: Silkwood Witch NPC Quest
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 06:39:27 pm »
No Acacea, you're pretty much right. On the last installment of Mixafix's Seeds of Seven/Nature's Bowl quest she went into hiding.

Acacea

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 05:20:01 pm »
The Silkwood Witch is still wandering around her home, cheerfully greeting adventurers with her request, which consistently somewhat dismantles the illusion that she has gone anywhere. Nudging this up a bit again...!

Skywatcher

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 07:02:07 pm »
Maybe we could replace her with Squishy hanging around her house and wanting beholder eyestalks as part of his plan to take over the world :)

LynnJuniper

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 08:53:17 pm »
I Fully Support This Notion.

PS: Squishy says Kelleboots.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 11:46:45 pm »
Kelleboots Floog! Pie kelleboots kelleboots pie. (I support the idea of Squishy taking up the post in the event of Rhynn successfully completing her WLDQ - that would make Squishy a WL, too, y'know.)

anything