The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Marked  (Read 1440 times)

LordCove

Re: The Marked
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2008, 03:50:28 am »
* Sall sighs, being stood in the doorway having listened to Sasha's speech. Dressed completely different than his usual self.*

One of two things...

... Either the leaders of the Cult are in Westgate.... or the Tear is in the hands of two... er... people in Westgate... or bloody both.

I don't know if they'll still be there now... but that's where they or... it... was a few days ago.

Fisty know's where they are now.... and they know he knows. And by Folian... .* a smirk, as he leans further against the door post*... they did not look happy about the fact he knew.
I don't know what he plans to do about it... if anything... but he does. And personally, I hope he sends in some Dragons and just burns the sodding place to the ground!

** the last was practically shouted furiously, anger burning in his eyes, before he calms himself and continues*

One thing to be careful of. When you get close to the leaders... or to the Tear.... **he taps his chest where the Mark is*.... Fisty is gonna know... you'll feel it.
He might even talk to ya... and its a bit bloody distracting to say the least.

So there ya go.

Westgate. Shady. Whatever... good bloody luck to ya.

* and with that, he turns and walks out*
 

miltonyorkcastle

Re: The Marked
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2008, 09:39:26 am »
**nods once to Sall, with respect, then turns to Sasha**

Sasha. What you suggest is already in the works. Though I don't suspect we'll actually manage to kill or even do much damage to the shadow dragon, we can at least thrash his residence and decrease his number of minions. I've already recruited many, some you may know. They include but are not limited to Wren the Wild, Emie the Ranger, Abiorn the Gnome Sorcerer, a few shadow dancers, and a few clerics. We are still making the preparations, but will be headed out soon.
 

Dezza

Re: The Marked
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2008, 03:12:23 am »
*Sasha sighs at Salls hasty departure and looks at Steel squarly*

"You name the time and place and I'll be there.."
 

Script Wrecked

Re: The Marked
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2008, 10:12:33 am »
// following Descending... //

*On the return to the surface, Argali asks,*

"Zo, now we begin the zearrch forr the Tearr of Orrn with zis magic wand, no?"

*And a bit more discreetly*

"We keep the carpenterr away from the Tearr when we find it, no?"
Expeditious Retreat: best spell eva!
 

miltonyorkcastle

Re: The Marked
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2008, 01:50:07 pm »
"Mm. Me and this Idoran fellow are to become fast friends, I'm thinking. We should call a meeting with Alexander of Hilm and the deposed Queen. Then we should knock on the door of a certain tower at the northern edge of Belinara."
 

Script Wrecked

Re: The Marked
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2008, 04:19:51 pm »
*Argali looks a little puzzled.*

"What iz meeting forr? We have wand, now we find Tearr.

"And why the knocking on the towerr? We do not want them to know, lest they arre taking the wand away, no?"
Expeditious Retreat: best spell eva!
 

miltonyorkcastle

Re: The Marked
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2008, 04:44:56 pm »
"Have we allied ourself with Alexander and the deposed Queen or have we not? If so, then we should brief them on the events that transpired. If not, then I suppose there is no need. As it is, the current ruler of Kuhl seems to have appeased to the masses. Will the citizens want another war to return the Queen to the throne? Or are they satisfied with what they have now? Or do we even give them a choice? We still have many questions to answer.

And who says that we will discuss what transpired with the Deepening Dark with the Blacks? No, we will simply see if they are willing to answer questions, in much the same manner we went to visit Shadrix. We still have not ruled out that they are not in some way involved with the whole affair."
 

Script Wrecked

Re: The Marked
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2008, 07:22:22 pm »
"You are verry polite, no? Howeverr, the less people arre knowing we arre having the wand, the betterr. It iz the threat to the people who arre having the Tearr. We do not want the visitorrs in the night coming to do the harrm to the magickerr, no? " *she indicates Idoran Mossfeild*

"As forr the Black Magickerrs, aszuming we can get the audience, Argali suggests not brringing the wand to theirr towerr.

"Of courrse, if they arre actually involved, you arre thinking they will be telling us?"
Expeditious Retreat: best spell eva!
 

Dezza

Re: The Marked
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2008, 05:10:55 am »
"Why are we wasting our breath talking about this! I propose a swift and bold strike to reclaim the Tear, now before the enemy gets any chance to 'hear' about the wand and what it means! We must act now!"
 

Script Wrecked

Re: The Marked
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2008, 05:44:55 am »
*Argali nods at Sasha's remark, unable to completely hide a small, knowing grin*

"We have an advantage forr the firrst time since zis terrible business begins. It would be the crrime to squanderr such an opportunity.

"We begin the searrch forr the Tearr immediately. Once we arre knowing its location, then we prreparre to be recoverring it.

"Therre iz not time to tarry, no time forr chatting. We strrike while the irron iz hot."
Expeditious Retreat: best spell eva!
 

miltonyorkcastle

Re: The Marked
« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2008, 08:47:03 am »
"I'll agree to that. Got a place to start? or should we just begin at the bottom of Belinara and work our way up?"

*spoken with a hint of sarcasm*
 

Script Wrecked

Re: The Marked
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2008, 09:01:45 am »
"Start herre. Follow wand."
Expeditious Retreat: best spell eva!
 

LordCove

Re: The Marked
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2008, 10:27:13 am »
Before we venture off to find it.

We need to talk... or at least... most of us do.

Sall
 

Script Wrecked

Re: The Marked
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2008, 11:02:29 am »
*Argali makes a small frown*

"What iz to talk about?

"Can you talk and walk? Orr perrhaps we look while you talk, then you tell us what you decide? The opporrtunity begins to slip thrrough the fingerrs, no?"
Expeditious Retreat: best spell eva!
 

LordCove

Re: The Marked
« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2008, 08:23:34 am »
* Sall seeks out Sasha and Argali.

He doesnt speak.... but merely looks at them... looking exhausted and weary and miserable.

After looking at them a long moment, seemingly getting his silent question answered... he speaks softly.

" This will never bloody end will it.
So.... I'm going. You?"
 

Script Wrecked

Re: The Marked
« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2008, 10:57:00 am »
*Argali tilts her head slightly with a slight smile and makes a slow blink in agreement*
Expeditious Retreat: best spell eva!
 

Dezza

Re: The Marked
« Reply #116 on: November 25, 2008, 03:12:40 am »
*Sasha regards Sall a similar expression on her face.*

Count me in!
 

Harlas Ravelkione

Re: The Marked
« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2008, 07:57:18 am »
// Trying to find a date for this (trek to Molten Isle). Looking at my schedule I suggest the 20.th or 21.st of December. Timewise either Aussie or GMT evening.
 

LordCove

Re: The Marked
« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2008, 08:22:29 am »
// Either date or time is good for me.
 

stragen

Re: The Marked
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2008, 08:32:40 am »
// Don't worry about me as likely I cant make it