The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Marked  (Read 7292 times)

stragen

Re: The Marked
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2008, 09:35:01 pm »
// Okey next GMed session should be short one.  Hopefully no combat!
// PM: from Harlas below, can everyone make it?  Sat 28 should be fine for me.

Alright. I cannot run this during the upcoming weekend, but the next one should be alright. I imagine this to be a short session.

Saturday the 28.th at 9am GMT?

Script Wrecked

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2008, 01:11:21 am »
// Sorry, can't do Saturday evenings (GMT 08:00 - 15:00ish). //

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2008, 01:51:33 pm »
Steel pushes the parchment so the others can see it. //// PM'd the rest.

//// heh, all times will be crazy early in the morning for me, it seems, so I'm up for anything. just say when.////

Dezza

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2008, 09:56:51 pm »
// Its going to clash with Salls WLQD session on that saturday.

stragen

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2008, 08:38:05 am »
// Sunday is out as well as that is Kobals CDQ.  So we need to push back another week for the GM session.

// I suggest we can do the RP player-event session on Sat afternoon (AEST) next week.  I'll post an event for the player session.

// After the GM Session I will be away or much of July.

stragen

« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2008, 09:15:18 pm »
// PMs sent.  
// I suggest next weekend or the weekend after for the player event.
// How does Sunday 3 of August suit everyone for the next GMed event?  Same time-slot as normal.
// This should give some time for planning, organizing allies and the like.

*as they leave wolfswood*

Our plan of action is clear for the first step.  We gather the components and make up the scent.

The second step is more difficult.  Who do we tag?  We need to visit the cities again and see what opportunities present themselves.  If we find the 'strangers' that steel described then we have our targets.  If we find the creature that that Sallaron described, this is also another target.

Dezza

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2008, 03:41:24 am »
// Sall perhaps you can draft up something to post for the general community on what we have discovered to date that does not reveal our involvement in things?

My thoughts are that this will open up opportunities for others to participate and maybe somethign they do might give us a window of opportunity to act..rather than us having to do everything?

Draft something and post it here for us to give input first..? What do you think?

LordCove

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2008, 04:23:26 am »
Quote from: Dezza

My thoughts are that this will open up opportunities for others to participate and maybe somethign they do might give us a window of opportunity to act..rather than us having to do everything?

Will do.

And yup... I kinda like the idea of allowing more of the Server to take part.

I actually had an idea regarding both "the Target" of who we spray the scent on which would allow others to take part, but I think it'll all be dependent on what happens in Harlas's upcoming " Tulam "

Carillon

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2008, 04:40:02 am »
Quote from: Dezza
// Sall perhaps you can draft up something to post for the general community on what we have discovered to date that does not reveal our involvement in things?

Draft something and post it here for us to give input first..? What do you think?

Err ... isn't this forum already visible to the general community?

Pibemanden

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2008, 04:43:43 am »
Quote from: Carillon
Err ... isn't this forum already visible to the general community?

I think the point was that not everyone knows what is going on from discussions their characters does participate in and such :) So it would be very nice to figure out what is happening with all of this so that more could help out and try to make a difference in all of this...

stragen

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2008, 07:32:30 am »
// I organized a tale of Dragons Event a few weeks/months back.  I think now would be a good time for another event.

stragen

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2008, 07:39:29 am »
// Harlas has placed a place holder quest.
// This is 7pm AEST WED
http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=7922&day=2008-07-09

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2008, 03:20:32 pm »
////when can we (minus the vacationing Stragen)meet to pursue the blood of the Were on Belinara? That is, soonish.

And as a side note, the only people that should know about these events IC are those involved and those who have heard about it from those involved.////

AeonBlues

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2008, 11:26:45 pm »
I convinced a couple of hunters to go exploring in the rough lands, and I dissected a wear wolf for this purpose.  Took wear wolf parts to Farstrider den and packed in cool chest for Jin to find, left the boxes of mushroom and aloe for him too.  Corrupted golems in area fun to hunt.

Nyeaeana

//  Messed up my screen shot but I am PMing the relavent game log text to Harlas.  He said specifically that there did not need to be a DM witness and that Nyeaeana could take care of this "you can go by yourself".  But if you guys really want to participate in the gutting of a wear wolf, it is not such a dangerous area to be in ;)  //

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2008, 09:48:47 am »
/// heh, if I have the time, I'd like to go just for the fun of it, but really, if you PM'd the logs to Harlas, I think we're good on that front. ////

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2008, 01:47:54 pm »
/// can we meet again this coming weekend? A good bit of new info and plans are out there. ////

LordCove

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2008, 02:04:20 pm »
// Unlikely I'll be able to make it saturday.. sunday probablys

// But right after the Events of the Tulam Quest, ending in Westgate, a rather irritated and at-his-wits-end Sall would be pushing for an audience with the Queen/Council... dragging as many "useful" friends / allies along with him as he could.

If I'm not there for next meeting, throw this in the discussion for me

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2008, 03:58:05 pm »
/// gotcha. and I guess it would be Sunday. it's early Sunday morning/late saturday night for me, at least that's when it has been.

Dezza

« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2008, 09:03:34 pm »
// Sasha will come if she can! If I can't make it someone needs to push the offer for her to help train the army!

AeonBlues

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2008, 05:21:19 am »
// I am good on Sunday any time after 6:30 am GMT.