The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 38101 times)

Tanman

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #340 on: July 20, 2008, 01:09:12 am »
Quote from: Pseudonym
More praise for the much lauded Lonnarin.

I am going to second this statement from Pseudonym. Last nights quest was hilarity in itself with Grovel's behaviour, when he started to push t he remains of the halfling to the captured animals because of what they had done. It was the little innocent things that lonn says that had me in Giggle fits, something I haven't had in a long while in Layonara.

Overall all the players RP well and I could see the dynamics and conflicts between all the players.

Alatriel

« Reply #341 on: July 21, 2008, 02:27:19 am »
To Bruenor- the grossest dwarf I've ever met... and possibly the thickest skull if he didn't manage to bust it open on something.  Thanks for keeping the party moving!

merlin34baseball

« Reply #342 on: July 22, 2008, 02:02:20 am »
I would like to thank Miss Elohanna... one of the pillars of the place. *nods and bows*

LordCove

« Reply #343 on: July 23, 2008, 08:09:00 pm »
Had to go in.. just had to.

Phyress, Oma, Iellwen and Arky.

What a fun night!

Good Roleplay, funny banter, new places explored, close calls and panic-stations all around.
I've never seen such a mismatched group of bizzare individuals work so well together.

lonnarin

« Reply #344 on: July 23, 2008, 11:44:42 pm »
Iellwen, Katrien and Timulty, for playing a perfect foil to Farros, the Devils Advocate.  

Also to Jaille, Skabot, Warsinger and Flynn, for a most awesome bardly experience by the pond, singing protest songs.

Link092

« Reply #345 on: July 27, 2008, 02:00:02 am »
To every one, since I'm horrible with names! Thanks for the awesome RP this night, and to Dani for the conflict.

Link092

« Reply #346 on: July 31, 2008, 03:50:45 pm »
Thanks to Raz for ratting me out (seeing that I'm not a woman, nor cute), and to miss ravenwind for giving the order to kill me and bring back the head. :D  Good luck finding me!

Link092

« Reply #347 on: August 01, 2008, 06:25:29 pm »
Hurray for Dark Elf hunting! Again! *and good XP...I mean RP.. :p )

LordCove

« Reply #348 on: August 02, 2008, 03:02:42 pm »
This one's for Carillon / Jaelle.

Great RP... especially since I have the advantage of seeing it from two perspectives.

Link092

« Reply #349 on: August 02, 2008, 03:51:01 pm »
Kudos to everyone! had fun. Sorry fancy two boots (raz), I was a bit quick and didn't see your attempt to trip me. :[ will hold back next time.

*edit* and to mallard, who seemed really merciful. that Or I am lucky. :p

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #350 on: August 02, 2008, 11:02:36 pm »
Just figured I'd thank everyone who has been able to endure Nemo's insanity the past few days ;)

Link092

« Reply #351 on: August 03, 2008, 03:03:12 pm »
Thanks to everyone for helping me out. :D See you guys around! 8)

(might be on and off, idk)

~~~~~~~~~~

And to Sock Gnomes.... I never saw that one coming.

_

Link092

« Reply #352 on: August 07, 2008, 12:21:19 am »
thx to Troll king for helping me out on my First attempt at questing. Innocence did too, but his quest went a tad wonky. ;)

Hellblazer

« Reply #353 on: August 09, 2008, 07:40:35 pm »
Kudos for Gala, Mirren, Ayana, Elgon.. for good bits of rp's in the past month.

Alatriel

« Reply #354 on: August 19, 2008, 06:23:03 pm »
Thanks to everyone on the Mixafix quest today.  I had a blast.  Thanks for letting me join!

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #355 on: August 22, 2008, 07:46:18 pm »
I want to throw deserved Kudos to everyone who has been involved with the Issues with Lance and Ell, all of you people have a done quite enjoyable all the problems those two got into in IG years now...

A special mention to those in Ell's CDQ, yesterday, True friends for our both characters helping then to survive their deity issues.

Kudos for : Caerwyn, Amanda , Trouble and of course Iellwen, who risked herself to deal with Toran's priest for the sake of development...

I almost forgot.... Thanks to Milty ( Hail Mighty SS eater Troll King) as well... he did great and closed with very good style a chapter of issues...

Eyvind

« Reply #356 on: August 24, 2008, 08:34:16 am »
I have to thank all the people who made me feel welcome these couple days in Layonara. But thank you madam Commander for getting me started, all the Poetrs who I can never keep track of (especially the cynical bastard who spent way too much time teaching me all kinds of things), X for being a Mystic and making me realize how obvious the answers to all my questions were, that one person who gave me my very first rings (Alatrial?), Ido/Sion/Nurm (?) for forcing a poor Az'atta priestess to give bloody dripping ears to a lieutenant for truths and experience, all those people who suffered me through those mines in Haven (must have been at least 10), and of course Eghaas for taking me to dinner (and walking me home)!

Wonderful how beautifully everyone RPed no matter what was happening, and I never thought people would be so accepting of Taliera with her dubious behavior and background story.

EDIT: I should also thank Steel for letting me know how clearly he was wearing a mask and strange armor (and then leaving shortly after).

cbnicholson

« Reply #357 on: August 24, 2008, 08:44:03 am »
*laughs his butt off and leaves a thanks*
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Link092

« Reply #358 on: August 24, 2008, 02:45:50 pm »
of course a stubborn dwarf would do that. he's stubborn. ;)

Link092

« Reply #359 on: August 25, 2008, 03:35:14 am »
To Aesthir, Taliera, and T'riss for some good RP.

*laughs head off because Tal feinted mid battle*

And T'rsis, enjoy meeting one of the "tamer" Dark Elves. :) Daralith would kill you.:D

anything