The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 35191 times)

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #380 on: October 22, 2008, 04:03:35 am »
I wanted to give some deserving Kudos to Pheonix for her first, and I must say, amazing quest tonight, and also to all the people who went along for the journey!  And of course to Darkestorme for helping her  :)

Link092

« Reply #381 on: October 23, 2008, 05:33:29 pm »
To Nonac and Grovel. I've never seen RP involving a snake and the goblin cheiftens head going together....

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #382 on: October 24, 2008, 12:24:37 pm »
Kudos to Daniella Stromhaven for that awesome hours of RP last night. a chalenge to both of my characters, thank you for puting life to an old story .

Also Special Kudos to Grovel, Mathias, Aeronn Kirath. for the events that lead to the abobe said situation.

I need to extend this Kudos tl Ligthyfrostes ( Alan-A-Dale) for his fist quest yesterday.. he did a great job taking in consideration the disfunctional party he had ( blessed be divine relations ;) ).

All hail to the Great Chiken of Doom !!!!

Alatriel

« Reply #383 on: October 24, 2008, 12:36:33 pm »
Yes thanks to both of the Stragazers, both equally challenging to rp with, and for very different reasons

;)

Andrios

« Reply #384 on: October 24, 2008, 12:46:27 pm »
Quote from: Alatriel
Yes thanks to both of the Stragazers, both equally challenging to rp with, and for very different reasons

;)

I will second that and add, what is honor without loyalty?  :)

Tobias

« Reply #385 on: October 24, 2008, 10:54:31 pm »
To Trouble, Aerimor, Alatriel, Ami, and Amanda ( I know alot of A's) Great RP throughout our adventure. Had great time!

Link092

« Reply #386 on: November 01, 2008, 12:28:08 am »
Three cheers for Withered roses, Zombie-men, and true-love. *winks*

Thanks to all who went on Minerva's last quest! Awesome RP! And to Min herself for such an excellently executed Quest. The best so far! (for me at least)

Link092

« Reply #387 on: November 02, 2008, 01:38:38 am »
More kudos for:

• Trey and Vrebel - for helping define a bit of Ido's goodness.
  • Hanta - FOr helping Define a bit of Ido's personality.
  • The DMs that were present - pure awesomeness! XP galore!
  • Darkestorme- Because I now know I'll never EVER find random crafting supplies. :D

and to all for the great RP!

Alatriel

« Reply #388 on: November 02, 2008, 01:03:40 am »
to...

Aesthir and Aeronn- True knights of Rofirein

Angel- fanatical Aeridinite extraordinaire

Justin- the seemingly only cleric of Toran (yay!)

Cardin- the happy-go-lucky caretaker of Katia

Thanks for a night of great roleplay, and well, even though we all died, and Angel died twice... we learned something right?  Just because an Aeridinite is wrong once, doesn't mean he'll be wrong twice in one night...

Next time... let's turn around before everyone is dead.

and to Lance (yes, same player thanked twice, I know I know...) for always being there to lend support to Daniella when she needs it.

and it would only be fair to thank Balazar and Tristan for the great fun and surprisingly quick beating of Krandor Crypts.

Tanman

« Reply #389 on: November 02, 2008, 01:15:08 am »
@Alatriel:He might not be a knight but you should see Graccus. :D

Lord Dark

« Reply #390 on: November 09, 2008, 12:33:13 pm »
To those on the Dragon Campaign quest last night:
 Steel, Ami, Emie, Alantha, Angela, Alatriel, Argali, Idoran, Sasha, Keppli, Rocky, Pyyran, Hardragh, Gala, Sala, Abiorn, Malkor, Brualot, Sall... I think I'm missing one or two people but they were there!

Also for Harlas, the Heretic and for those who organized it all. Had a great time, was a long six hours with me sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for the banshee to signal a SS lost, but luckily none showed! Thanks agian!

Link092

« Reply #391 on: November 09, 2008, 01:10:04 pm »
Quote from: Lord Dark
To those on the Dragon Campaign quest last night:
 Steel, Ami, Emie, Alantha, Angela, Alatriel, Argali, Idoran, Sasha, Keppli, Rocky, Pyyran, Hardragh, Gala, Sala, Abiorn, Malkor, Brualot, Sall... I think I'm missing one or two people but they were there!

Also for Harlas, the Heretic and for those who organized it all. Had a great time, was a long six hours with me sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for the banshee to signal a SS lost, but luckily none showed! Thanks agian!

Tod's Soul Strand super fantastical superglue! Now with 5000% more glue for that extra stick. ;) Buy your today!

Zoogmunch

« Reply #392 on: November 09, 2008, 01:21:03 pm »
Thanks, well played everyone.

Quote of the adventure, " Hey that singing dwarf is down again!"

Pseudonym

« Reply #393 on: November 09, 2008, 05:48:02 pm »
Rarely do the demands of real life and behind-the-scenes duties permit some of our GM team to 'perform' as players however on my recent quest series I had the pleasure to witness some of the most intense, intricate, invested, involved, emotionally-taxing (how cool would that've been if it started with an 'i' too?) roleplay in my 2+ years here at Layoland. I have (and I counted) 388 PMs in my mailbox relating to events of this quest from the last couple of months.

With special mention to Dorganath, Rowana, Carillon ... a pleasure to GM for you.

To everyone else involved, my hat is off.

Aerimor

« Reply #394 on: November 09, 2008, 10:49:44 pm »
I would like to thank Osx for his performance of Daniella's CDQ.  I thought it went off extremly well and look forward to part two.

Lance and Dani did well; but the performance by Basil was to die for.

~D

P.S.: Raz's girlfriend is Haut. *grin*

Alatriel

« Reply #395 on: November 09, 2008, 11:20:11 pm »
I'll second that!  Thank you osX for your excellent knowledge of my character's weaknesses and a great surprise and plotline.  Thanks for all the work you put in and for taking the time to help me with this.  Lance, thank you for coming, and playing Lance to the fullest!

Thanks to my hubby for keeping the secret so well and psyching me out so badly ahead of time. And it was awesome to see Raz again... I've really missed him

Thank you, may I have another?

~E

Quote from: Aerimor
I would like to thank Osx for his performance of Daniella's CDQ.  I thought it went off extremly well and look forward to part two.

Lance and Dani did well; but the performance by Basil was to die for.

~D

P.S.: Raz's girlfriend is Haut. *grin*

Link092

« Reply #396 on: November 11, 2008, 09:41:03 pm »
I'd like to thank;

Sea Dog - for handling my CDQ and helping organizing some interesting exchanges... and the rats.... but I think Osx did that.

Osx - Osx + NPC's = Awesomeness. enough said.

Aesthir - I have to say that your RP was absolutely awesome. regardless of Sion's situation, you took lemons and squirted them back in someones eyes. :p  PS; wonderful evil RP.

and

Ayana - For visiting Sion and getting knocked upside the head with an Maul.... hehehehe

Hellblazer

« Reply #397 on: November 12, 2008, 02:45:23 am »
A much overdue kudos to Sol_Seeker for many hours of great rps, to Shadowraven for a fun night too. And to Sea dog for the little impromptu. I bet he didn't expect my crazy Ranger Fehriel to start to fight his mighty troll with a fish in both hands ;)

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #398 on: November 12, 2008, 07:23:20 am »
Kudos to...

Masquerade - Player of Jayse and Artemis Morrowfield. You play your characters realistically with true human flaws, and it's always exciting to see you create a whole separate person with their own quirks as we go from story to story across servers. I know I was impressed back in Myth Drannor when we first started to roleplay, but doing so again in Layonara a few months after our initial NWN quit has me back in the pleasantly surprised category. Man, you rock.

Hellblazer - Player of Fehriel and co. You take your deaths very well once the proper RP for it is set aside, and I know that if ever I want to quest and get some xp, I can count on Fehriel or one of your other charas to volunteer for a crazy adventure. The seasickishness is just great for Fehriel, poor guy :P

Player of Keppli, Iris, all the Roses I've met, Daniella Stormhaven, Pallena, and Idoran - Some of you I've known before, others of you I've just met, but I still enjoy the RP all the same. From cute to quiet to righteous to sarcastic, each of your characters all have a well-rounded depth and a set of traits unique to each, and I'm glad to have the privilege to RP with that. I know my character rarely comes off as friendly or fun, but the player behind her loves every moment!

And to everyone else who has at least come across either my Llane or Acanthus and to those who sent me a friendly Tell wishing me welcomes to the server again...

Thanks.

Kenderfriend

« Reply #399 on: November 12, 2008, 08:37:38 am »
Quote from: Interia_Discordius
Kudos to...

Masquerade - Player of Jayse and Artemis Morrowfield. You play your characters realistically with true human flaws, and it's always exciting to see you create a whole separate person with their own quirks as we go from story to story across servers. I know I was impressed back in Myth Drannor when we first started to roleplay, but doing so again in Layonara a few months after our initial NWN quit has me back in the pleasantly surprised category. Man, you rock.

Hellblazer - Player of Fehriel and co. You take your deaths very well once the proper RP for it is set aside, and I know that if ever I want to quest and get some xp, I can count on Fehriel or one of your other charas to volunteer for a crazy adventure. The seasickishness is just great for Fehriel, poor guy :P

Player of Keppli, Iris, all the Roses I've met, Daniella Stormwind, Pallena, and Idoran - Some of you I've known before, others of you I've just met, but I still enjoy the RP all the same. From cute to quiet to righteous to sarcastic, each of your characters all have a well-rounded depth and a set of traits unique to each, and I'm glad to have the privilege to RP with that. I know my character rarely comes off as friendly or fun, but the player behind her loves every moment!

And to everyone else who has at least come across either my Llane or Acanthus and to those who sent me a friendly Tell wishing me welcomes to the server again...

Thanks.
Thanks Interia, you're a good roleplayer yourself from what I've seen! :)
And I think you mean Daniella Stormhaven not Stormwind. ;)

anything