The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 35122 times)

Link092

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #400 on: November 12, 2008, 10:45:50 am »
you haven't seen all of Ido's quirks. wait till you get him, Fleur, and maran in a group. ;) good times, good times... :D

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #401 on: November 12, 2008, 12:31:33 pm »
Quote from: Kenderfriend
Thanks Interia, you're a good roleplayer yourself from what I've seen! :)
And I think you mean Daniella Stormhaven not Stormwind. ;)

*Cough* Thanks. Fixed.

Hellblazer

« Reply #402 on: November 15, 2008, 10:11:44 am »
Tod, Mirren and Bellethiel, for yesterday marathon through the forest. It was really fun.

Lynn1020

Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #403 on: November 15, 2008, 12:36:24 pm »
Yesterday I spent way to much time on the computer in Layo but I blame it on Fenrir and Steel! Hehe

Thanks and Kudos to Fenrir for sitting up the trip into the Thunderpeaks.  It was a great opportunity to RP and travel with serveral characters I had not met before or didn't know very well. Also a chance to go to an area I have not been to before. There were to many for me to try to remember and list now but it was a long trip with a lot of great RP.  I  have to say Angela never fails to make me laugh when she is around! Also thanks for not hating me for Emie's grumpiness and  lack of sympathy. ;)  

Big Kudos to the group last night!!  I had a blast!!

Abiorn, Ami, Aerimor, Drexia, Iradril and Steel

Ami for her "girl" talk with Emie. ;)  I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard.  

That trip had me on edge the whole way!  It was crazy insane!  I didn't even start getting sleepy until we started running for our lives there at the end.

Who is ready to do it again??? :p

ycleption

« Reply #404 on: November 15, 2008, 06:35:07 pm »
Ditto on the Deep trip. A lot of times RP falls by the wayside when people are concentrating on staying alive in dangerous areas, this was very good trip...
And thanks to Minerva for spicing thing up a bit!

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #405 on: November 15, 2008, 10:12:58 pm »
gods.... that trip was insane. You guys were a great group though, pushing through adversity time and again. And no SS losses! Amazing! Though we'll all need more raise dea scrolls now.... *runs to find Sala, Muir, and anyone else that makes raise dead scrolls*

Script Wrecked

« Reply #406 on: November 16, 2008, 12:01:47 am »
To Stephen Zuckerman, for many years of substantial and evocative roleplay as Pyyran.

Alas, the blue minstrel is no more.

Regards,

Script Wrecked.

PS. Don't "thank" me, thank Stephen.

Alatriel

« Reply #407 on: November 16, 2008, 01:18:54 am »
Thanks to Shadowblade225, that meant a lot to Daniella, and for me was the perfect timing to improve a sour day.  Much thanks and appreciation.  I hope to see you again sometime.

~E

Lord Dark

« Reply #408 on: November 16, 2008, 01:34:18 am »
To Twidget and his first quest! Also to those that were on it (Samantha, Mirren, Sophia, Tyra, Brandon, Yvale, Snagnor and Lyr) Had a great time! ^_^

Link092

« Reply #409 on: November 16, 2008, 07:12:54 pm »
Quote from: Lord Dark
To Twidget and his first quest! Also to those that were on it (Samantha, Mirren, Sophia, Tyra, Brandon, Yvale, Snagnor and Lyr) Had a great time! ^_^

I still think Brandon secretly flirts with the Xeenite.  :p

twidget658

« Reply #410 on: November 17, 2008, 01:21:45 am »
Well, I definitely felt the 'love' in that party. It went from telling people to leave to pinching tushes.

geloooo

« Reply #411 on: November 18, 2008, 12:25:07 am »
Kudos to X the Mystic, Melana Sky, Lyr T'ko, Bellethiel , Fehriel, Maran, Grovel, Mangle-Or, Farros, Czukay, Brandon Steele, Fleur, Tyra, Tabris, Minerva, and LordCove.

So far, I've roleplayed with these people and I've enjoyed myself, kudos to you guys and for my first dm quest woot~!! :D :)

Link092

« Reply #412 on: November 22, 2008, 02:53:22 am »
I must give thanks to those who participated in the CDQ. 20 years of service under the Toranite church will really screw with his head. :D

Carillon

« Reply #413 on: November 30, 2008, 11:16:41 am »
This one goes out to Pseudonym, in his GM incarnation, for the CDQ he ran for Jaelle. Rarely do I have the privilege of feeling so absorbed, immersed, emotionally affected and challenged by roleplay. It was really quite perfect*, and not at all what I expected but exactly what I didn't know I needed.

Thank you.

~Carillon

*Except for the fact that you cannot get the hair colours consistently right for any of your NPCs!

Pseudonym

« Reply #414 on: December 02, 2008, 05:03:38 pm »
Quote from: Carillon

*Except for the fact that you cannot get the hair colours consistently right for any of your NPCs!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/womanshour/04/2007_08_fri.shtml

Your Honour, I rest my case. :P

Link092

« Reply #415 on: December 03, 2008, 10:23:24 pm »
To those I've RPed with of late... Can't remember the list of names, but they're out there..... *yawns* time to sleep...  :D

Hellblazer

« Reply #416 on: December 04, 2008, 12:28:18 pm »
Kudos for poneytails, geloo, link092,Ianlazzaro, Sol_seeker, dalila08 and th player of tiallasomething somethin. :D sorry forgot your name.

Had a great week playing with all of you.

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #417 on: December 04, 2008, 02:44:08 pm »
Kudos to those who regularly update their CDTs. Being a person who can't be IG much, it's fun to see what goes on daily while I'm not there from the eyes of a character with a completely different set of traits, beliefs, and conflicts.

I'd list names, but I'd rather not say that one CDT is better than another. They're all interesting in their own ways.

Obsydian

« Reply #418 on: December 08, 2008, 04:56:41 am »
Kudos to the players of:
  • Log Lightrunner, a dwarven druid who "is a good lad t' go teach goblins th' error o' their ways wit', e'en if 'e's a bit 'o a tree-hugger".  Trips with Log tend to be fun and interesting, as the Voraxian disinclination towards magic wars with kinship and the obvious caveat that it's not magic-magic if a druid does it.
  • Timulty Keel, a human mage who "isnae a bad sort, for a 'uman.  'e's a decent smith, which ye cannae fault, an' 'e 'aggles like a dwarf, an' that be good t'!"  So far, he's Halrath's equipment supplier, and a good RPer in those transactions, too. :)
  • Raska Leopardheart, a wemic ranger, and "th' strangest beastie Oi've e'er seen!  A noice enough kitten-lass, though, an' a good shot wit' a bow."  It was a good RP session tonight, and a lot of fun RPing the language barrier between a wemic who knows a word or two of common, and a dwarf whose common is so badly accented that ye cannae 'ardly unnerstand a word o' it, d'ye ken?
Kudos all around. :)

Spider

• View Profile
    « Reply #419 on: December 08, 2008, 06:20:32 pm »
    Talia - A very confusing, frightening and weird experience for Asheni, thank you! was a fun encounter in the midst of the sewers!  :)