The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 35221 times)

Lance Stargazer

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #460 on: May 02, 2009, 07:43:18 am »
Well deserved Kudos  To Tanman  for adding spice to the Toraninte field trip last night. Even with the hectic times we got.

Seriously mate, thank you for taking the time for bringing us a wonderful Rp experience, Its really apreciated.

Not make less to anyone. I Also Give Kudos to those who attended the trip, and To Alatriel ( Daniella ) For organizing it.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #461 on: May 02, 2009, 08:26:46 am »
Yeah, it was a fun trip, what I could attend of it.  Sorry I had to leave early and drop all that stuff I was carrying for different folks.  I hope it got picked up by someone.

Link092

« Reply #462 on: May 03, 2009, 07:08:55 pm »
My thanks to Carillion for running the CDQ!

TO Tod for joining last minute and investigating the false fire.

To Tyra, for letting me drive a nail through her foot. ;)

Was great! even though I failed, I had some awesome fun! *curses that last roll of "1"*

:)

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #463 on: May 03, 2009, 07:10:29 pm »
Thanks for letting me come!  And you really were so close...  :(  You outsmarted me!

Link092

« Reply #464 on: May 03, 2009, 07:11:40 pm »
Quote from: ShiffDrgnhrt
Thanks for letting me come!  And you really were so close...  :(  You outsmarted me!

yeesh, but you came armed to the teeth. I mean yikes! xD I didn't expect to be poisoned.

Carillon

« Reply #465 on: May 03, 2009, 07:16:07 pm »
My sincere kudos to all three of the above--Sion, Tyra and Tod--for making me work my little DM butt off during that CDQ!

Sion, you made it further than I ever thought you would. Rarely have I seen such creativity, such subtle roleplay, and such guts for inviting people to your CDQ to work against you.

You were so close!

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #466 on: May 03, 2009, 07:18:37 pm »
*Tyra lies in bed for weeks at the Leringard Arms trying not to die from those nails!*

Link092

« Reply #467 on: May 03, 2009, 07:18:42 pm »
Quote from: Carillon
My sincere kudos to all three of the above--Sion, Tyra and Tod--for making me work my little DM butt off during that CDQ!

Sion, you made it further than I ever thought you would. Rarely have I seen such creativity, such subtle roleplay, and such guts for inviting people to your CDQ to work against you.

You were so close!

no, thank you for letting me be creative.

still... should have spooked the white horse more..... to run Tyra over.... *evil grin*

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #468 on: May 03, 2009, 07:24:36 pm »
Quote from: Link092
yeesh, but you came armed to the teeth. I mean yikes! xD I didn't expect to be poisoned.

Tyra's on hand weapons include:
  • Three Short swords (one on each hip and across her lower back)
    • One Frosted
    • One Emblazed
    • One Poisoned
    • A club on most days
    • A poisoned dagger hiding somewhere
    • Various Throwable weapons...
    She's a freakin Ninja...

EDIT:  And yes!  THIS Ninja CAN kill a Spartan!

EDIT 2:  She's almost Batman like with her belt......  except she's a woman...  and not in Gotham City...  *shifty*

Link092

« Reply #469 on: May 03, 2009, 07:25:54 pm »
    O.o

you know what I just realized? I'll be 76  years old maybe 65 by the time Sion dies of old age....... well.... talk about a life sentence.....

Holy cow. 8) longest living dark elf ever!

Link092

« Reply #470 on: May 03, 2009, 07:26:27 pm »
    Tyra's on hand weapons include:  
    • Three Short swords (one on each hip and across her lower back)
      • One Frosted
      • One Emblazed
      • One Poisoned
      • A club on most days
      • A poisoned dagger hiding somewhere
      • Various Throwable weapons...
      She's a freakin Ninja...

To the teeth I say!

//EDIT: okay, wait a minute.... faced off with a Ninja of death and all I had were stable nails? yup. I was under prepared.... LOL

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #471 on: May 03, 2009, 07:29:41 pm »
      O.o

you know what I just realized? I'll be 76  years old maybe 65 by the time Sion dies of old age....... well.... talk about a life sentence.....

Holy cow. 8) longest living dark elf ever!

No I think Milara or Daralith has you beat...  Maybe Baerrun Caduz...  The God...  :p

EDIT:  You woulda had to have robbed the Toranite Armory to stand a chance in a straight fight...  That horse was your best bet.

Link092

« Reply #472 on: May 03, 2009, 07:42:45 pm »
      No I think Milara or Daralith has you beat...  Maybe Baerrun Caduz...  The God...  :p

EDIT:  You woulda had to have robbed the Toranite Armory to stand a chance in a straight fight...  That horse was your best bet.

true... didn't think of them....

//EDIT: actually, I almost did... but i didn't stay long enough to convince them to help put out the fake fire.

Lynn1020

« Reply #473 on: May 28, 2009, 12:15:08 am »
      Kudos to Alatriel!  

Zarianna's clothing shop has opened up opportunities for great rp.  It has been fun both times Amanda has went.  The first time was with Wren dragging her with him to help pick out new clothes. Then today with Storold to pick up his suit that Wren tried to buy out from under him. ;)  

On top of that I know how much time it takes to try to come up with a different outfit that someone else isn't wearing.

Link092

« Reply #474 on: June 01, 2009, 02:00:26 pm »
      To everyone whom I encountered in the last four days for some great RP.

The suit hunting was fun. glad I logged on and bought one 3 minutes before the Ball started... :D

To those who worked on the academy! can't wait to see what fruit your work shall bear!

Also, to the eight who let me drag them on a little excursion through the mountains and such! Deliar blessed Ido's chance run in with Tilli Overdale. *cough* ;) so thanks to all. :)

look forward to more excursions with many more different people! :D

~Link092

geloooo

« Reply #475 on: June 02, 2009, 12:57:15 am »
      Kudos to the Brady Bunch, namely: To'ryll Solen, Be'min, Irilana, Mearden Fereir, and Eleandilethessa Quil'lyn! I REALLY had a great time last night, and I stayed up late so I can help you all grow strong! It's been a while since I've had such fun and interesting role play! Really fun trips to the Goblins and the Umber Hulks, I just wish we had time for more since Eleandilethesa and Mearden arrived rather late. Looking forward to more trips :P

Oh and a thank you to Raz, I'm still giggling from that "Burlap Sack" comment on Mearden. hehe :P

Link092

« Reply #476 on: June 02, 2009, 01:33:11 am »
      Quote from: geloooo
      Kudos to the Brady Bunch, namely: To'ryll Solen, Be'min, Irilana, Mearden Fereir, and Eleandilethessa Quil'lyn! I REALLY had a great time last night, and I stayed up late so I can help you all grow strong! It's been a while since I've had such fun and interesting role play! Really fun trips to the Goblins and the Umber Hulks, I just wish we had time for more since Eleandilethesa and Mearden arrived rather late. Looking forward to more trips :P

Oh and a thank you to Raz, I'm still giggling from that "Burlap Sack" comment on Mearden. hehe :P

D: Mear never got help from that squirrel of a dark elf! maybe got in a spitting contest though.... :p  I do hope to catch that group together again.

and if that's the case... Irilana is a burlap sack as well... he looks just like Mear.     so bleh!   :)

Alatriel

« Reply #477 on: June 02, 2009, 09:06:15 am »

and if that's the case... Irilana is a burlap sack as well... he looks just like Mear.     so bleh!   :)

It's because you all try to hide what you are in a burlap sack... muahahahaha... let the Dark Elves reign supreme... they're entitled aren't they?  

(Daniella yells  "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!")

geloooo

« Reply #478 on: June 02, 2009, 10:29:48 am »
      Soon we'll have a little army :P on another note, kudos to Verdin Cowl and Eleandilethessa on the Katherian mercenary front! I had a great time at the TLI series, kudos to everyone who participated, and especially to Hal! You still have me wondering and being paranoid! :P Great quest DM Mixafix! Nicely executed! :)

Link092

« Reply #479 on: June 02, 2009, 12:29:32 pm »
      Quote from: Alatriel
      It's because you all try to hide what you are in a burlap sack... muahahahaha... let the Dark Elves reign supreme... they're entitled aren't they?  

(Daniella yells  "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!")

Not hiding, just investing in my future. ;)