The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 38107 times)

Xiaobeibi

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #520 on: July 30, 2009, 04:13:30 am »
Thanks to all on the trip last night to the deep:

Drexia
Oma
Chak
Maran
Fleur
Phyress
G'ork

Fun banter, good teamwork, emeralds and no deaths! What more can one ask for? Apart from another trip of course...

Eorendil

« Reply #521 on: July 30, 2009, 08:24:19 am »
Cheers to Carillon and Pankoki for a wonderful Cherry Blossom festival.

Script Wrecked

« Reply #522 on: July 30, 2009, 08:52:42 am »
Quote from: Eorendil
Cheers to Carillon and Pankoki for a wonderful Cherry Blossom festival.

Sister's jealousy,
Hidden jade mask, dance of grace,
Cherry blossom snow.

;)

Pseudonym

« Reply #523 on: July 30, 2009, 09:07:41 am »
Posts with a haiku,
they're kind of overrated
But i'm reading one.

davidhoff

« Reply #524 on: July 30, 2009, 04:38:28 pm »
Nice Festival and quest...I took a few pictures..here's one of em

Ravemore

« Reply #525 on: August 02, 2009, 11:08:27 pm »
Thanks to Chazzler and Unther Hardhammer. Excellent roleplay... Even though it was not enitirely beneficial to my character... LOL. He acted on the limits of what his character "could" reasonably know and played accordingly, regardless of what he as a real person knew. :) You are a credit to the roleplay flavor of our world.

Link092

« Reply #526 on: August 02, 2009, 11:19:41 pm »
And kudos to my best customer.... ;D

Nehetsrev

« Reply #527 on: August 03, 2009, 07:27:53 am »
Kudos to Alazira, for several hours of fun, interesting and entertaining RP over the last couple days.

Kudos as well to Zariana, Raz', Amireana, and Zakariem (he's the quiet type so unless you get that you might not understand his RPing) for the trip to the Dragon Isles.  Despite a poor outcome for Amireana, it was a fun trip all-in-all.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #528 on: August 04, 2009, 06:51:57 pm »
I think this should go without even mentioning it, but justice must be made to our guide last night.

Big Kudos To Acacea

Thanks for making our evening from a simple trip to the swamp into a magical evening full of stories humor and some frustration for Argos. ;)

Also Want to Give Big Kudos to Samnyma ( Pankoki ) and Anabelle ( Thunder Pants ), for being so good Rp companions on the said trip, Hope to keep playing with you both, and that more wonderful evenings are done in the future.

Aerimor

« Reply #529 on: August 04, 2009, 08:05:43 pm »
Thanks to Ely (Elohana), Jaelle, Ely(Duchess) and Amanda (as always) for recent seperate interactions with each.

Furthermore thanks to Eor for the RP via PM's between quests.

And Dessy for being Dessa.

~Raz (mostly) ~Aerimor (Partly)

P.S.: The wife too for the hours between Raz and Zari and Aerimor and Ella (the trouble maker.)

Xaltotun

« Reply #530 on: August 08, 2009, 05:14:58 am »
I had a great time just talking and must give thanks to:
  • Lance Stargazer for a great storyline and spilling his heart out - aww - don't you just want to cuddle him all up ;)
  • Amanda for the way she managed to fit a whole load of suspicion into a few lines in a few minutes with such gems as *glances around Mearden watching the two* and *moves her eyes back to Lance*
  • Aiao Olrin for standing at the pond fishing, and losing his temper with the worms, the fish and his rod, all the while in ear shot of the converstion with Lance, and throwing dirt over Lance when digging worms - I laughed so hard the tears were running
  • and finally to Mearden Ferier for the final chat and for making me invisible in front of Aiao so he thought I had been captured by an invisible monster

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #531 on: August 08, 2009, 11:55:29 am »
I have to give Big Kudos This time for:

Daniel Benjamin Poetr : For acting the good way an incorruptible representant of the of the law would be, rejecting the foul money of the corrupt Captain .

Tanman :  For the corrupt captain itself and putting ourselves in a very good situation to Rp our alignments

Duchess: yes please don't make me try to write her name ;)  ,  For being the scout and one of the best Rp of rogues i have seen with most of my characters.

Aylana Pandorn: Not usually awarded, but nor for that not apreciated, For the inmense effort I've seen in actually coming with songs for the party to cheer up, I am really amazed to see how she can dig out the rhymes of the nothing. Keep the good work *claps*

Anabelle Switch : This speaks for himself , thank you for all the wonderful Rp hours we have spent.

and at the end but not less important :

Alzira: For bringing back the irony chese pie into Argos face, Thanks for the wonderful Rp you have shown this far, and don't worry, One of this days she'll find a finally a happy man to speak with ;) . Thanks for keeping deity relations so profesional.

Link092

« Reply #532 on: August 09, 2009, 03:00:42 am »
Well, gotta give kudos to Duchess (Eleandilethessa... did I spell it right? :D) for some great RP (;) Can't wait to see how the who situation turns out...)

Also gotta give it to Raz for being Raz. *points up to Duchess kudos* we shall see... I am plotting...

Gotta give kudos to Lance, because, hey... He's Lance... :p  No really, I think he converted that door to a Toranite, and that's why I was got "Smite Evil Ca'duzite Dark Elf" cast upon me......

To Stygian and Hanta for supporting the Caravan's. The irony of a Deliarite supporting.. *coughs* erm, you know... is quiet fantastic. And Hurray for business partners!

To Aaio for the conga-line... :D hehehehehe

My apologies to Tim for my absence in lessons, and letting my take 'em up! :D *still snickering at Tim the Wizard*

To Ark (though I have not directly RP'ed with him). I got the reaction I wanted for leaving one True in your donation chest.

To To'ryll for just being grumpy...  *hides*

Daralith for letting me poke him for small tips and the like. :D thanks!

Agmundr. Sorry for letting you drop like that... :/ but he is a Dark Elf... :p I just hope he doesn't find it necessary to pester Mear about his face wrappings . ;)

Eor, thanks for the little Impromptu with the dark Elf cleric. :D

And to Mix for running those cool little quests with in game clues!

Xaltotun

« Reply #533 on: August 11, 2009, 09:06:43 am »
Time again for more Kudos, this time to Hedessa, Razeriem and Tod for the recent trip into the Spirit Dunes.

One (of many) laughs was where we all arrived a small pool of water and Raz and Dessa dived straight in started splashing each other. Tod and I looked at each other and declined, and Dessa poked fun at him saying how the sand was everywhere and how his personal aroma would benefit.

And don't get on their bad side, as these Sand Souls did...

ystrday

« Reply #534 on: August 14, 2009, 03:17:19 am »
I could not leave my computer tonight without leaving a HUGE Kudos to Malkor. Tonight he gave one of -THE- best Malkor/Kobold moment I have ever seen. I have not laughed that hard in a long time.

And to LordCove who was on the recieving end of that moment, you two handled it well and stayed IC the whole time.

I hope Trouble enjoyed the "trip" as much as Malkor did giving Trouble his vacation.

Link092

« Reply #535 on: August 14, 2009, 05:02:52 am »
well, 5 Am here, and I've had my fun. heh.

Kudos to Soraya and Riram Guda (our recent Aerlith converts! *shifty eyes*), both who have been very interesting characters, and are good RPer's. :) I enjoyed giveing you both the tour (though riram already did some exploring). I enjoyed it all, despite losing track of time and the like. :p and as I am off to sleep (and thankfully having nothing to do Friday.... *grumbles*) and likely won't wake up for another several hours...

PS: I can't do that anymore... I am killing myself that way, hehehehe

Xaltotun

« Reply #536 on: August 17, 2009, 02:04:07 pm »
Met two new characters today, Soraya and Quin Halftone, and I just wanted to give them a big thanks for the role play we had between us.

Quin's behaviour towards was Soraya was less than gentlemanly, which allowed me to say in character afterwards, by way of explanation to Soraya of my actions towards him, "I can't stand bad manners in a man."

Fans of Lonesome Dove will know what I mean.

Well played both, and look forward to seeing you both again. :)

davidhoff

« Reply #537 on: August 26, 2009, 06:12:14 pm »
Hi, wanted to say thank you to Lord Cove for his finale of the "Land of the Giants" quest.  Very well done as always and really enjoyed the company we had on the quest.  I remembered I snapped some screen shots and wanted to post em.

One of the pictures is us entering the Leader's part of the Ruins and we meet the first century Giant.  Very fearsome and noble looking.

The second picture is all of us standing before the leader and his guards.  I really was scared of these Giants; they looked very formidable indeed.  Very nice touches Lord Cove on these Giants.  There are more giants in the rear you can't see.  We did end up fighting these guys and the leader and were victorious.  (I appologize if I miss anyone, but I think those present here were Kobal, Tralek, Vrebel, Lance, Todd, Galathea, Jilseponie, Chakar, Fleur, Allgo and Oma).

Regards,

Davidhoff

geloooo

« Reply #538 on: August 27, 2009, 09:20:27 am »
Thank you to everyone who participated in my CDQ! Namely: Arkolio Salvorre, Leisa Margreve, Phyress Sylphide, Brandin Fleetfeet, and Eleandilethessa Quil'lyn! Thank you for bearing with my improvisations and sluggishness! Thanks a lot to DM Mixafix for making it all happen! Thank you for all the effort! Now he's Ni'haer the Dominator! :)

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #539 on: August 27, 2009, 09:35:41 am »
Kudos to :

Razariem ( Aerimor ) : Thanks for the funny evening, the rumor spreading , the "wise" words ( don't press your luck too much ), and for being a real pain on Argos back after helping his father.

Daniella Stormhaven ( Erin Inman ) : For the most funny Argos moment I had in long time, for being patient with the confused boy. I saw Daniella got old faster than if were attacked by a horde of ghosts , just for the way she got so frustrated .

Alazira ( Alazira ) .- For making the situation even worse for the good ol' Argos.

Special mention to Caerwyn .- For playing along the Lance situation, and being supportive of his friend..

Thank you guys . had a blast