The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 35891 times)

cbnicholson

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #880 on: July 11, 2012, 10:54:49 pm »
Kudos to Brewmaster and Andrew's crew tonight!  Quote of the evening goes to Vrebel and this is an exact quote. "*nods to the bulge in his pants* Andy thats all yers."

I'll let someone else explain the context. :p:o;)
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Alatriel

« Reply #881 on: July 14, 2012, 09:51:07 pm »
Thanks everyone, I had a blast :)

Aphel

« Reply #882 on: July 15, 2012, 10:46:42 am »
Kudos to Dezza and everybody that went on the quest. First shadow dragon killed, Toran ritual praying, and a certain dwarf inviting the shadows over for tea - well played, well played. :D

mixafix

« Reply #883 on: July 16, 2012, 04:10:11 pm »
Kudos to the man they call 'the hand' in the form of Harrigan for a couple of outings with some consistent and smart rp.

Particularly on a pretty close fight against the Minotaurs of the Dragon Isles - Sebair was back in action too, never missing a chance to convert a half willing audience.

lets not forget some gm intervention in the form of Osxmallard

felt that buzz again..wow

RollinsCat

« Reply #884 on: July 18, 2012, 09:34:08 am »
Thanks to the "ladies" Ellis and Tyra for TUESDAY NIGHT FIGHTS.  In a best-three-of-five with no magic, the nimble and fleet-footed Ellis and the more powerful but short-ranged "don't call me Ms." Dragonheart were nearly evenly matched, but knockdown - and the archer's rather evident lack of discipline - swung things in favor of the swordfighter.  An encore set of matches with magic tipped the scales decidedly in favor of the archer and Tyra dropped like a rogue mage in Prantz twice in a row to the pointy parts of Ellis's arrows.

Great fighting, thanks for the entertainment!

Link092

« Reply #885 on: August 01, 2012, 01:46:50 pm »
Gotta say Thanks to Lon and Anamnesis for a fun first few days back a couple days ago! :3

RollinsCat

« Reply #886 on: August 17, 2012, 12:16:59 pm »
Thanks to Osx for a couple great impromptus lately - Ellie (Ellsie) the knife-wielding child and rats in the Buckle.  If you happen to be around the Buckle, look for "Andrew's Lame Cat".  She might be running around still....

RollinsCat

« Reply #887 on: August 25, 2012, 10:35:35 pm »
Giant thank yous to Sebair, Cord, Galathea, Jetta, Zigruum, Melody, Tralek, SehKy, Aden, Elyees, Argali, and Fehriel for entertaining and gonging at the Silver Buckle Gong show - next time you see Argali, ask her for her Elly impression *grins*.  Fantastic time, thank you all for coming!

Aphel

« Reply #888 on: August 26, 2012, 07:36:31 am »
Huge thanks to all that participated in yesterday's installment of "The Destroyer's curse" - can't wait for more. Well done, Diva and Troll King!

RollinsCat

« Reply #889 on: September 03, 2012, 05:58:19 pm »
Thanks to all the lowbies/middies who've been out lately; Argus, Pixim, Caniel, Cord, Ricky, Deverian, Chunks, Sam...antha...Harry, Aden, Vell, Lara, and Elyees with apologies if I missed anyone.  Been a blast running around with you guys!

RollinsCat

« Reply #890 on: September 08, 2012, 12:48:42 am »
Thanks to Argus, Naldin (the bluffingest dwarf ever), Cord, Ricky, Samantha, Pixim, Emwonk, Melody, Armand, Kat, and Devarin for the craziness and putting up with my average charisma, stressed-out kid.

Thanks to Osx for making me sweat...with more to come.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #891 on: September 08, 2012, 01:19:34 am »
OsX makes us all sweat.  It's what he does best.

RollinsCat

« Reply #892 on: September 13, 2012, 11:25:09 pm »
Thank you to those who came to Storytelling:  Kurn, Connor, Elohanna, Jetta, Daniella, Argali, Tegan, Therhcha, Steel, Lana, Lance, and (briefly) Tod; thanks to Steel for providing food and a platform for Andrew to let Argali beat him at arm wrestling; and thank you to our storytellers.

Argali, the Path of the Claw

Me, the Destruction of the Broken One's Bloodpool (thanks, me)

Connor, more information about the Broken One and dragons in general

Therhcha, Trading a Bloodpool to the Black Wizards

And Daniella, on Being Toran's Champion

We are reminded of many loose ends and that actions ripple to reactions that become tsunamis somewhere down the line.  And that we can't really know what we've succeeded at and failed at, and sometimes one looks like the other until time rights the mirror.

RollinsCat

« Reply #893 on: October 12, 2012, 11:37:54 am »
Thanks to Krumk for some very inventive and fun rp last night.  Next time you are tempted to laugh, even on the inside, at an ESL (CSL, in layo?) person for how they sound in your language, try having a conversation in theirs...

incahootz

« Reply #894 on: October 12, 2012, 09:19:59 pm »
Kudo's to Dezza and everyone in the Dragon War thing. I'm probably biased and I missed a lot of it but I've been following what people are doing and it looks great. The whole Dragon war thing looked like a lot of fun and had lots going on. Things like this make you want to play again.

RollinsCat

« Reply #895 on: October 15, 2012, 02:07:02 pm »
Kudos, again, to Osx, for leaving me sitting there, literally unable to write in the face of the choices and forks and twists of Ty's situation.  You hone in my character's weaknesses like a shark and I can't wait for the next installment *grins*.

RollinsCat

« Reply #896 on: October 21, 2012, 04:42:04 pm »
HUGE thank-you to Brew for whipping up a horror story this afternoon!  

be sure to look under your beds, folks...monsters are real.

Aphel

« Reply #897 on: October 21, 2012, 04:44:12 pm »
Thanks Brew and all that attended.

And remember...sometimes, the monsters look under their beds...for US!

Guardian 452

« Reply #898 on: October 24, 2012, 04:56:45 pm »
A fun couple of outings today with an interesting group spread. From level  9 to 30 something. And it felt like everyone contributed too! Thanks all who came along.

Aphel

« Reply #899 on: November 20, 2012, 12:29:49 pm »
Kudos to Elohanna, Jilsophine, Rose, Andrew, Daniel and Redeemer for their patience and roleplay during Kaelan's CDQ. It was a long journey, that one.

anything