The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 34578 times)

cbnicholson

My thanks and kudos to
« Reply #960 on: November 09, 2014, 12:57:57 pm »

My thanks and kudos to Andrew, Foresta, Sala, Jako, and Celador to  a succesful emerald run the other day.  A special thanks to Ravemore for taking the time and interest to give us all a little extra for our efforts.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

RollinsCat

Thanks to Neema, Iri, and
« Reply #961 on: November 25, 2014, 10:54:52 pm »

Thanks to Neema, Iri, and Ryubi for the mortuary practice (Neema) and the research into necromatic magics (Neema, Iri, Ryubi). It was for SCIENCE!

cbnicholson

A general shout out to all
« Reply #962 on: January 19, 2015, 01:48:48 pm »

A general shout out to all the players in Layo.  Over the last few weeks and months I've seen a resurgance in rp and comradarie that I haven't seen in a long time from everyone I've had the honor to interact with.  We may not solve all the world's problems, but we'll have fun, a few tears, love and stories to share!  Carry on!

Oscar Wilde

Dremora

Not a thread I am known to
« Reply #963 on: January 26, 2015, 07:49:49 am »

Not a thread I am known to use - mainly because it means I forgot to thank people myself but: Tobias and Zarianna, take a bow folks because we had some great (and sad) RP. Mini demon Nym is proud of you Toby.. and of Zarianna's ability to really twist the knife of guilt-trips.

cbnicholson

Throwing out a thank you to
« Reply #964 on: March 19, 2015, 11:16:11 am »

Throwing out a thank you to Kurn, Lana, Celador, Quenton, and Oly for participating in Daniel's recent CDQ.  Much appreciated.  Oh, and I hope Celador gets lucky. :P

Oscar Wilde

Alatriel

I wanted to thank those
« Reply #965 on: April 15, 2015, 08:04:39 am »

I wanted to thank those players that came out to the quest last night.  It was an experiment that I think went favorably.  There are still avenues for follow-up if you choose, but the quest was tied to a CDQ, which is why there were two "parties."  It's interesting to see how two groups act against each other.  Thank you for putting up with me while I try to brush the rust off of my GMing.  It was fun [strike] killing you all[/strike], erm, I mean.... playing with you all.  There will be more quests to come.  

eltalstroneves

I 100% agree. I wonder what
« Reply #966 on: August 30, 2015, 02:41:30 am »

I 100% agree. I wonder what he's up to now. 

"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a

eltalstroneves

I 100% agree. I wonder what
« Reply #967 on: August 30, 2015, 02:41:48 am »

I 100% agree. I wonder what he's up to now. 

"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a

mixafix

Thanks to GMs for putting on
« Reply #968 on: September 20, 2015, 07:26:54 am »

Thanks to GMs for putting on an inspiring number of games,  this month in particular. Originality,diversity, and some good old themes from the past -  with some common threads binding the RP from one adventure to the next. It's what we need more than anything. So thanks.  

It's a small player base but it can still get bigger, and what we have is gms and people ready to play! So hats off to all those playing their socks off.

Some of these games are not good for my time zone, Tanman in particular there, but where possible I am only too happy to try and be there. So if you are a GM with a small crowd please keep trying!

cbnicholson

Really enjoyed the player run
« Reply #969 on: September 23, 2015, 10:07:37 am »

Really enjoyed the player run event last night.  Thanks and Kudos to all who participated.  Brualot, Tralek, Farros, Lana, Mil (Sea elf - no way am I remembering the spelling of his full name.), Lola, and Ryubi for organizing and Ravemore for giving this misfit conclave a shot!  One Wild magic anomaly down, more to go!

Oscar Wilde

RollinsCat

Shout-out to tonight's Brew
« Reply #970 on: September 23, 2015, 11:37:36 pm »

Shout-out to tonight's Brew quest. Well-run, interesting premise, everyone got a chance to do stuff, and superior RP. Hats off to Charlie, Fern, Ryubi, Corky, and Jay...and especially Jay. Mari hasn't had a real nemisis in a while. Jay was just delicious.

cbnicholson

*ahem* I'd like to single out
« Reply #971 on: September 25, 2015, 11:34:44 am »

*ahem* I'd like to single out two DM's and players that have made this week memorable- Ravemore and Lonnarin.  Both of you have put in the extra effort to make quests engaging, relevant, and fun to play in both roles as player and DM.   Thank you from all of us grateful munchins. 

Oscar Wilde

willhoff

It's what I stick around
« Reply #972 on: September 25, 2015, 07:37:15 pm »

It's what I stick around for.  The GM run quests remind me of pin and paper but online!  I love the interplay between the GM's and the player and the out of the box thinking that can take you were ever the GM allows you.  Thank you Layo and the folks who put there time into all these quests for our enjoyment!  An added plus is that the actual mechanical world and lore is incredible too.

eltalstroneves

Yes outstanding stuff this
« Reply #973 on: September 27, 2015, 02:47:21 am »

Yes outstanding stuff this week. The baby Herman mystery was solved thanks to some sleuth work around Mariner's Hold. Thanks for the great RP from all involved (I struggled to keep up) and especially Brewmaster for the entertaining plot and characters. September has been great! Wish I had stuck around for the Dead magic investigation but was in and out that day. 

"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a

mixafix

Creedo conquerors cede
« Reply #974 on: October 09, 2015, 05:28:11 am »

Creedo conquerors cede credence to collective collaboration.....or it was really good to see a group of role players out explorering parts of the world long forgotten and oft neglected. Good to see such a fine turnout, and glad to have made it for a while and apologies for my early departure but it was very late for me! Good job by all but naturally it was carried by the Gnomes :)

Till next time.

Shortstack

• View Profile
    Created my char last night
    « Reply #975 on: October 12, 2015, 05:53:14 pm »

Created my char last night (Loxxi). Thus far, every person I've come into contact with are friendly, fun rpers, and are very kind in helping me learn the ropes.

Kudos to:

Shiffdrghrt (don't know which char that was, the dark robed one with the pipes ;)

Akio

Daniel

So far, I'm loving this place - thanks!!!

ShiffDrgnhrt

Shortstack deserves some
    « Reply #976 on: October 12, 2015, 05:57:06 pm »

Shortstack deserves some recognition.  Clearly a veteran of RPing, had fun playing the mysterious figure role in Center, illuminating his fate as a Stonebound adventuer.  Can't wait to get back in game with him(?).

Kudos, and welcome, Shortstack

ShiffDrgnhrt

oops, double post!
    « Reply #977 on: October 12, 2015, 06:02:40 pm »

oops, double post!

Shortstack

• View Profile
      Lalee, Civ, and Oly - you
      « Reply #978 on: October 13, 2015, 01:57:32 am »

Lalee, Civ, and Oly - you guys rock!

cbnicholson

A thank you to all who
      « Reply #979 on: March 02, 2016, 10:42:53 am »

A thank you to all who participated in Bolga's trial last night.  Fern, Eril'lin, Tyrra, Ryubi.  Good solid rp all around.  Special Kudos to Brew. - You rock even though I loathe playing a lawyer.

Oscar Wilde

anything