The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 40494 times)

Lynn1020

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2007, 06:34:39 am »
Another one for Katrina... girl had me laughing so hard.  I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff but keep it coming.  Sallaron kudos out  you for handling her so well!!!  ;)

bobby1361

« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2007, 04:11:13 pm »
Everyone i was with before the serer went down today!
Taric(as usual) Randi and Panella!

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2007, 04:26:14 pm »
I wanna send a Kudos out to Gvhe too!

She's great fun to RP with, and Nemo (my angelic lil Tiefling) loves her.  It's so cute watching Gvhe turn into different things so play with Nemo, especially when she turns into a kitten.

Tanman

« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2007, 05:26:35 pm »
Agreed. The personality that she has makes it all the more interesting, and the remarks that she says gives her an unique personality.

When she was so adamant that she could cast a Fireball but roleplayed she couldn't was perfect. Excellent Roleplaying.
Quote from: Lynn1020
Another one for Katrina... girl had me laughing so hard.  I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff but keep it coming.  Sallaron kudos out  you for handling her so well!!!  ;)

Hotaru

• View Profile
    « Reply #104 on: May 18, 2007, 05:05:09 am »
    tanman you mustn't forget the fact she had everyone in the vicinity diving for the dirt or the nearest body of water in my case... though i fell short... in the end i casted endure elements just to keep everyone safe from her insanity... i swear... she may be insane... but i'll be a orc's uncle if she isn't entertaining, and i also agree on the kudos to Gvhe, my gray elf met her and it was rather interesting... to say the least

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2007, 12:55:35 pm »
    Kudos to everyone at the Leringard Arms last night. I have no idea how Kali kept up with the text during the drinking contest, but man, was it great!

Also, card reading was amazing. I imagined you guys sitting in front of the computer with real Tarot cards and doing this *giggle*

All in all, was very fun. Can't wait for another one.

Lareth

« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2007, 01:46:36 pm »
    Quote from: Interia_Discordius
    Kudos to everyone at the Leringard Arms last night. I have no idea how Kali kept up with the text during the drinking contest, but man, was it great!

I'll second this, just sitting in on the sidelines watching was so much fun.  Reminded me of pubs back home, and had me reaching into the fridge for one my last few remaining bottles of theakstons old peculiar... hats off to you drunkards:)

hawklen

« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2007, 03:22:35 pm »
    Quote from: Interia_Discordius

Also, card reading was amazing. I imagined you guys sitting in front of the computer with real Tarot cards and doing this *giggle*

Hey! stop stealing my thoughts!

*grins* I imagined that as well, it was eery how the cars were done tho!

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2007, 08:17:22 pm »
    Thanks to Mylindra, Ty and Jennara I had a fun night and thanks for showing her around and taking your time to give her informations about places they passed.

It never took me more than two hours to get from Hemp to Leringard :)

Keep it up!

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2007, 12:07:14 am »
    Kudos to Kalin and Steel for the very interesting roleplays with Amaris. It's really helped me characterize her to what she is now!

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2007, 01:35:46 pm »
    Wow! Acacea told a most wonderful story today! Bard's everywhere take notice, it was truly captivating.

bobby1361

« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2007, 12:03:50 pm »
    Ron and Taric last night!

Marswipp

« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2007, 05:58:42 pm »
    What about the conversation earlier, bobby1361?
    Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT

bobby1361

« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2007, 06:17:54 pm »
    Me you Hitachi and A'arwynn!

Marswipp

« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2007, 06:39:41 pm »
    Don't you have two arcanists?

Marswipp

« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2007, 07:36:00 pm »
    Let's see...
    A'arwynn, Kenelm (me), Ron,        Teranda, and Timulthy.

It was quite a discussion partially concerning the Weave. The conversation lasted until day-break in-game, and was in the Hampstead plaza near the pawn merchant.

Kenelm was even able to get a response along the lines of "umm..." by claiming to be a drink!

bobby1361

« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2007, 04:03:09 am »
    Quote from: Marswipp
    Don't you have two arcanists?

I have a wizard and a cleric of Katia!

Marswipp

« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2007, 09:17:38 am »
    ah.. Then you might want to update your character list. :p

Kirbiana

« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2007, 09:40:42 am »
    Thanks to the player behind Magus Del'Mar for giving my gentle Aeridinite cleric the fright of her life when he caught her "stealing wheat" in Haven. She is very grateful that he decided she wasn't worth getting cow manure on his feet for and let her scurry back safely to Hlint! Great RP all around (the cows even did their part by mooing anxiously during the discussion of how they could be turned into cannibals by starvation.)

Drizzlin

« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2007, 05:24:20 pm »
    Quote from: Kirbiana
    Thanks to the player behind Magus Del'Mar for giving my gentle Aeridinite cleric the fright of her life when he caught her "stealing wheat" in Haven. She is very grateful that he decided she wasn't worth getting cow manure on his feet for and let her scurry back safely to Hlint! Great RP all around (the cows even did their part by mooing anxiously during the discussion of how they could be turned into cannibals by starvation.)

Your pc and the way you played her was amazing and a blast. I loved how you showed fear, the laughing part about hawklin ;), and the way you went along with the entire scene. I have never run into you or your pcs before, but I look forward to doing so in the future.

I think you are a breath of fresh air and among the many reasons Layonara is a wonderful, and amazing place.

Outside of that, I have been running into a lot of new faces on Layonara, and all of you have been great. Some of the pcs that come to mind, are Sasha, Alliena (sping?), Kinai, and Katriena (sping?). Your pcs are unique and bring a lot of fun RP. Keep it up!!

I hate to give props to one, knowing I am leaving out many others. For that I am sorry, but I hope you know I love you just the same! A shout out to Esimon, Rodlin, Randi, Lillian, Ketiljborn, Beasty, Amarendu (aka Zupzup), Doc, Wren, Chanda, Cassandra, and last but certainly not least....Tegan!

Above and beyond award goes to Bakee. Not many play dumb the way she does and I love it. We sit in the same room just cracking up over the jokes and things we both say in game. Much love goes out to her PC, the big gal, Bakee.

anything