The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 34574 times)

lonnarin

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #420 on: December 09, 2008, 12:40:53 am »
Raska Leopard-heart:  An awesome new first character from an incredible roleplayer.  Annie had a blast teaching you vocabulary and grammer, and showing you around the world!

Father Logan, Tod, Ni"haer, Ulther, Richie, Argali, Sala & Kyle.  For helping protect us and being great company in conversation.  Very much enjoyed RPing with you all.

G'ork: DONT EAT MY FRIEND PLEASE!

Storold: for being the kindly old man on the bench who is the RP master in conversational encounters.

Link092

« Reply #421 on: December 09, 2008, 11:33:13 pm »
hey there! I'd like to thank Ni'hear, UNther and Umbra. apologies, but my internet has forsaken me. :) i'm using my phone atm...

Ni - now you know the terrible consequences for tricking a brownie into drinking "somethingsupossedlymagicalbutreallyitsjustreallystrongale". I hope your knee still hurts. ;)

Umbra - for inadvertantly inventing "tavern brownie tossing" :D

Unther - for the best CHA roll of the year. ;) never has a brownie been so scared.

Thanks for the XP too. :)

Have a wonderful evening! G'night!

Chazzler

« Reply #422 on: December 10, 2008, 01:23:48 am »
Oh yeah, a charisma roll of 1 -1 = 0 from a gargantuan dwarf in full plate and a horned helmet can send a wee brownie sprinting in fright :D

That was wondrously RP'd, the fright part, my heart actually went a bit sad at the catly screech of Richard :p

Hellblazer

« Reply #423 on: December 10, 2008, 01:41:56 am »
Well at least you only got a -1 and not a -2 *looks at Fehriel and cringes*

Link092

« Reply #424 on: December 10, 2008, 08:56:47 am »
that would cause Richard not only to flee in fright, but to leave a puddle as well... ;)

Carillon

« Reply #425 on: December 14, 2008, 06:18:11 am »
My most sincere congratulations to Caerwyn/Cinnabar for the most detailed, realistic, authentic and involved horse buying trip I could ever have conceived! Your roleplay is consistently great, but this blew even the rest away. Thank you--it was a pleasure.

~Carillon

Makashi

« Reply #426 on: December 15, 2008, 04:03:39 am »
Thank you to everyone on Ed's quest last night, even if Ranéwin stormed out I still had a great time there.

Edit:

Also thanks to all those on Pseudo's quest today, Found it very amusing from start to finish - even if some one thought you could challenge a storm with an axe ;) (Not G'ork despite what many would believe)

Lord Dark

« Reply #427 on: December 17, 2008, 10:08:40 pm »
To Jaelle for explaining love in a way even myself along side Tod could understand! Examples were awesome! Had a great time! ^_^

LordCove

« Reply #428 on: December 20, 2008, 07:38:55 pm »
Not only for Harlas's great, nail-biting Quest on FireSteep... which was really something!

But also for the after RP with Gork and Fen's confrontation. Excellent RP!
Every one was being so mean to each other.. but having such a great time doing it!
Lot of fun!

Lynn1020

« Reply #429 on: December 20, 2008, 08:16:57 pm »
Agree with LordCove.  I laughed so hard I was crying!  Great rp!!

Now everyone has bumps and bruises. hehe :)

twidget658

« Reply #430 on: December 20, 2008, 08:18:32 pm »
And Ami is now in jail, in her prison garb, with dwarf ickiness all over her, singing -- Nobody knows...the troubles I've seen...

Excellent RP!

Script Wrecked

« Reply #431 on: December 20, 2008, 09:04:15 pm »
*song tune* "Stand.. by.. your.. man..." ;)

Link092

« Reply #432 on: December 20, 2008, 11:11:44 pm »
you know, it's not soo bad... the orange looks good sometimes. ;)

thanks for the quest, and for the RP with Richie later on.. orange is a great color, now that I think of it. *coughs at Iris*

and lesson learned.... When a horse runs you over... don't roll a dex check, cause you'll fail so badly you jump in the way. ;) heh.

Stug3

« Reply #433 on: December 22, 2008, 11:23:51 am »
As always any time with the outcasts is a goodtime. Cam, Grovel and 'knee-hair' always make Volga feel usefull and welcome. Some of the dialog is just too much to believe and perfect for that perticular collection of individuals.

So thanks and Kudos.

geloooo

« Reply #434 on: December 23, 2008, 02:08:53 am »
And as always the outcasts get screwed over lol. thank you to Melana Sky, Shrowd Umbra, and Lorn'lin for saving my butt, sorry Mel :( Thanks to Brian for helping me regardless of the outcome. Grovel and Milo for letting me RP an enraged Dark Elf who was ready to CHARGE HIS LAZERS. :DKudos to you guys!

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #435 on: December 23, 2008, 12:08:18 pm »
Don't expect love if you play a Dark elf  ;)

ycleption

« Reply #436 on: January 08, 2009, 12:27:33 am »
A lot of good RP on the broken halls trip, but especial to recognition to Tyra and Elinmire for being the poor souls with low will save rolls, and dealing with Pallena's high-handed attempts to save their lives.

Also kudos to Timulty and Earl, for adding some levity to the trip.

Makashi

« Reply #437 on: January 08, 2009, 06:02:23 pm »
Thanks to everyone that went on the trip into the Thunder Peaks last night (Ami, Abiorn, Emie, and Wren). May not have been that successful but had a laugh non the less.

Link092

« Reply #438 on: January 10, 2009, 11:49:08 pm »
Kudos goes to Jaelle Thornwood, Steel, Fleur, and Iris.

Jaelle - Thanks for helping out, and mostly on short notice. the RP with the designs on the floor was great, especially the flying book. :P... not to mention scaring him with the weird spell.

Steel - For getting me started with Ido on the Wiz class, and for being the most candid PC I know....

Fluer - Just for being the wonderfully sarcastic person ever. :P (in reference to the last time he got help trying light spell gestures, and completely ruining it. heh)

Iris - I think this is the first time I had to dress a character up in orange just to get a bit of help. :) sorry, the orange shirt is gone. :p

geloooo

« Reply #439 on: January 12, 2009, 03:14:27 am »
Kudos to:

Quarral! The Dark Elf whose ego and foolishness know no bounds, super impressive RP! :D Maybe he can replace me in Daralith's WLDQ? D: I don't want to be placed in a bind by worshipping Baraeon Ca'Duz again, lol.

My pupil, Steel, really great idea for an exchange! Made me broaden my horizons more on Dark Elven lore. Thanks also to Link, for helping me with REALLY GREAT tips on how to teach Dark Elven.

Oh, and to the DM team that keeps us on our toes with random impromptu events!