The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 35180 times)

Dezza

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #680 on: October 18, 2010, 05:44:11 am »
Kudos! To all those involved on my WLQD so far and especially to Pseudonym for scaring the pants off me by stealing an essential element of the WLQD!

Special thanks to LC for putting up with us this far and hopefully through to the end whatever that may be!

Warchild214

« Reply #681 on: October 22, 2010, 09:37:28 am »
Kudos to Dorganath, Anamnesis, and cbnicholson for a very intense, very realistic and unexpected birth of Leaf and Feawen's child. Dorg did a fabulous job at setting the stage (unknown to Leaf and Feawen at the time) and having Feawen suddenly go into labor and go through a very taxing premature delivery..   The emotions ran high and the RP was terrific from all involved.

The last time I was actually that nervous was when I watched the birth of my own daughter :D

RollinsCat

« Reply #682 on: October 23, 2010, 08:37:05 pm »
thanks to Alan-a-Dale for spicing up Daniella's Military Exercise with some unexpected company!

Alatriel

« Reply #683 on: October 23, 2010, 08:37:25 pm »
Thank you to everyone that showed up for the player-run quest tonight.  I hope people did have fun (in spite of getting lost)

I'd like to run some more of these types of events, so I hope that you'll return again... but we'll leave the Broken halls out next time!

Anyways:  Thank you to...

Drexia, Therhcha, Xanya, Razeriem, Alarik, Chaynce, Alton, and Andrew, and for Argali for keeping me company and helping me rescue the lost party.

I really appreciate that people stayed in character, followed the rules of engagement, and kept the rp going the whole way.  You all are fantastic and I look forward to actually going with you next time!  :)

~Alatriel

merlin34baseball

« Reply #684 on: October 23, 2010, 09:47:22 pm »
Yup...

and thanks to which ever GM made Chaynce think he was on his way to meet the Soul Mommy with the Pit Friend on the way out of the crypt near Vehl on the first part of our mission.

Thanks to everyone for their RP!

Merlin 34 and Teo

mixafix

« Reply #685 on: October 24, 2010, 09:31:00 am »
Couple of thanks this fine Sunday...

first to LC and those on his two most recent quests for some short sharp events (ouch actually very sharp)

These brought to life  some story lines to a wider audience - making events have real impact in the world, something I know folks have been asking for.

Likewise to the renewed effort on the Dragon Storm games -  and the individuals who rp'd after the events.

I believe we will see RP events and in game consequences beyond the actual quests here too.

so thanks and I encourage everyone to keep bringing stories to life.

Alatriel

« Reply #686 on: October 29, 2010, 09:07:41 pm »
Thanks to an excellent Toranite Field Trip.  I look forward to planning another one again very soon.  You all are fantastic and I hope you had as much fun as I did.

(Lana, Alarik, Ian, Charlie, Sebastian, Riddick... did I miss anyone?)

RollinsCat

« Reply #687 on: November 01, 2010, 10:04:06 pm »
huge thanks to Redeemer for running an excellent mini for Gurnorhn and Andrew - and to Gurnorhn for being simply an awesome giant of a negotiator, and for believing in Andrew.

oh, you people have a surprise coming...

cbnicholson

« Reply #688 on: November 04, 2010, 07:39:24 am »
A thank you to Redeemer (I think) for bringing Minerva to life as an adult and the impromptu last night.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Mooneyes

« Reply #689 on: November 06, 2010, 09:37:42 pm »
Kudos to Morunas! Jinxy had Keela blue in the face with laughter and Me in stitches.  Was a joy rping with her. Thanks for the fun :)

RollinsCat

« Reply #690 on: November 11, 2010, 10:38:01 pm »
Kudos to Script Wrecked, Alatriel, morunas, Mooneyes, Aerimor, Madhatten, and Cinnabar for testing the game, winning and losing True, and great rp.

The Buckle is off to a good start - and thanks to Osx for livening things up with a shakedown....

Kaail

« Reply #691 on: November 16, 2010, 04:03:51 pm »
Kudos to mixafix and everyone in the letters of love quest today! It was fun!

geloooo

« Reply #692 on: November 17, 2010, 05:58:00 am »
Thank you to DM Dezza for taking the time to run my CDQ! It really helped a lot and it taught me some things regarding my role-play and Ni'haer as a character.

Thanks to Steel, Eleandilethessa Quil'lyn, and To'ryll Solen for helping in Ni'haer's ascension. You all performed splendidly amid all the crazy plots within plots of Dark Elven society. Kudos to you all and thanks! :)

Anamnesis

« Reply #693 on: November 18, 2010, 09:31:57 pm »
Dart Night at the Silver Buckle

I have to say an enormous thanks to all those there who did not ignore the barkeep! I had a fun evening with everyone, Charlie, Rose Leigh, Annwyl, Zig, Griff, Tod (I knew I was forgetting someone I am sorry Tod), Katelyn, Andrew, ShadowLeaf, Damon, and Jennara.

It was Elly's first time playing barkeep you all were wonderful and patient.

I may not say it often but I enjoy playing with you all! :)
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

Kaail

« Reply #694 on: November 26, 2010, 05:10:05 pm »
Kudos to Annwyl, Andrew and Withdoctor Eggy for the quest thing. Even though we didn't get anywhere due to Fraks famous non-stick hood, it was fun sticking to our guns. Now I just need to figure out how to set fire to an entire section of a forest.

RollinsCat

« Reply #695 on: December 01, 2010, 11:50:37 pm »
Thanks to all in the Silver Buckle tonight but shout out especially to Buddy - nice to see real tension on an issue.  fix mah table!  *grin*

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #696 on: December 08, 2010, 08:58:40 am »
Thanks to RollinsCat, Aerimor and Alatriel for the Ilsarean event.  I was pretty torn when it came to the giants.  Good job everyone on not shying away from the issue.  A lot of fun all around.

Alatriel

« Reply #697 on: December 08, 2010, 09:00:52 am »
Quote from: gilshem ironstone
Thanks to RollinsCat, Aerimor and Alatriel for the Ilsarean event.  I was pretty torn when it came to the giants.  Good job everyone on not shying away from the issue.  A lot of fun all around.

Yeah... I had almost forgotten how fast I have to type when I play Zari...  I'm glad Gel loves her because, seriously, their family is all insane.

davidhoff

« Reply #698 on: December 12, 2010, 09:52:17 pm »
Kudos to Harlas for the Stalking the Borders of Kuhl Quest!  You showed us what the Drachs are capable of and gave us an opportunity to fight them.  You answered our requests to "test the waters" in style, low-lag, and put some darn strong drachs against us.  It was a blast to fight Molvaren and the Black he rode in on!  It was really fun and tested us well and I hope we do it again.

Kudos also to Steel for initiating this direction and for all those that came out to stalk the borders of Kuhl: Tralek, Vrebel, Steel, Azk'a, Gorm, Andrew, Tod, Viper and Razeriem!

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #699 on: December 12, 2010, 10:16:47 pm »
We almost survived, and we almost took out the black dragon! Gah, sooo close!

You handled it very well, Harlas. I loved the addition of the ranger.

anything