The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 35019 times)

mixafix

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #780 on: May 05, 2011, 11:30:13 am »
Thanks to all those on the Haven run today, a nice big number for a change and lots of rp going on. Had a good feel to the event - the good ol' days!

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #781 on: May 05, 2011, 11:37:26 am »
Just want to thank everyone who has responded to Tyra's fall in some way, be it in a CDT or the rumors thread.  It is great to see.  :)

Dremora

« Reply #782 on: May 05, 2011, 11:40:30 am »
Special Kudos goes to Dezza for his/her RP with his assassin character in the Forest of Mists today.
Gave a very real feel of being in the company of a calm, composed killer.

Again, well done I really enjoyed that RP.

Also, Kudos goes out to everyone who took part in Haven/Mist run, great fun all :)

cbnicholson

« Reply #783 on: May 06, 2011, 10:13:33 am »
It bears repeating that Dezza and all those involved with the Dragon Storm campaign have done some top notch writing.  I know I look forward to reading the new posts! :)
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

willhoff

« Reply #784 on: May 07, 2011, 10:27:35 am »
Thanks to Witchdoctor Eggy for a fun quest this morning hunting for the ice drake scale in the Brech's!  Thanks also to Griff, Grendola, Azk'a and Argos the drake rider!

willhoff

« Reply #785 on: May 10, 2011, 01:02:01 pm »
I want to give a shout out to Nimrod for a really well run CDQ for Leisa Margrave that Dezza was nice enough to leave open for others to enjoy: Spirit of the Great Bear

My first quest with only two players  (Leisa and Zigruum).  It was alot of fun plotting and trying to take out a whole Orc tribe with only two PC's and Nim was great in going along with our "bassackwards" antics.  Between trying our hardest to convince the barbarians not to kick us out of their lands(ending up in Leisa being forced into fighting the barbarian leader for supremecy) and wadling through the middle of the orc encampment disquised as an orc while Leisa spiked the orcs pourage with poison fashioned from local mushrooms it was very challenging and engrossing.

High five to Nimrod and to Leisa for a fun time and fun rp.

kenty191

« Reply #786 on: May 16, 2011, 10:13:46 pm »
Thanks to the crowd gathered in Center (and still gathered I think!) for the impromptu night of song, magic tricks and acrobatics!

I think at one point we had the entire server gathered around that one camp-fire! Excellent!

It's kept my up WAY past a sensible bed time and makes playing a bard so so rewarding!

Thanks all! :)

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #787 on: May 21, 2011, 03:24:10 am »
Kudos to Chaynce Balduu'mur

Not for today, but for a life full of fun, thank you for all you brougth to us.

The protector of Paladins, who found his final dismay defending the walls of Hillm beside his frends and Brothers.

Rest in peace Chaynce Balduu'mur .

You'll be missed

ALL HAIL THE PROTECTOR OF PALADINS!!!

// I mean it .... he'll be missed.

xsweetpeaxs

« Reply #788 on: May 21, 2011, 04:59:13 am »
Thank you everyone for a wonderful finale. You've all made it great to be a part of Layonara's community!

Took some screenshots when I had the opportunity. Enjoy!

P.S. Hayley and Jenna were beating up Molvaren like angry ex-girlfriends. LOL Don't mess with them! ;)

RollinsCat

« Reply #789 on: June 01, 2011, 11:59:49 pm »
Thanks to Elohanna, Jennara, Toby Jenkins, Hardragh, Daniel, Aesthir, Ferrit, Eyebite, Dweeble, Storold, Kurn, Daniella, "Craig", [STRIKE]and one guy whose name I forgot, sorry[/STRIKE] Eichitan Youbli, and anyone else who dropped in - for the amazing food auction at the Buckle.  between the entries, extra donations, and Hardy's foolish bet against the Darts Might of Jennara, we raised thirty-two thousand True for war reconstruction.

Anamnesis

« Reply #790 on: June 02, 2011, 07:43:53 am »
It was an incredibly exciting and tense night!! And I have to also thank Daniella and Aesthir for really putting Elly on the spot, more than I expected.

The evening was great! :D And went far better than expected for such short notice.
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

Alatriel

« Reply #791 on: June 07, 2011, 12:22:52 am »
Thanks to Andrew for making Daniella (and me) cry, and for both Andrew and Jennara for being there to share recipes afterwards.

and just because I can, thanks to Chaynce for still inspiring great rp even after death.

miss you Chaynce.

geloooo

« Reply #792 on: June 11, 2011, 02:39:30 am »
Thank you to those that humored the bored musings of Ni'haer Helvivirr A.K.A. Baerythryn Aelorothi! Kudos to Stygian Achnuman and Drakolith Blackthorn for spending the time to sit down and talk about dark stuff. Special thanks to Aralin Harenya for providing a sudden change in the atmosphere! This was the first time I gave away XP using the wand and it feels kinda nice. Looking forward to more of these random events! :P

Variable

« Reply #793 on: June 11, 2011, 05:10:16 am »
Thanks for the tale complete with visuals!

RollinsCat

« Reply #794 on: June 19, 2011, 12:42:14 am »
thanks to Lyle for entertaining Abi, Aralin, Tramel and Sarah - and special thanks to Tramel for not letting two and a half feet get in the way of true lust.

thedagda

« Reply #795 on: June 25, 2011, 09:07:50 pm »
Kudos and thanks to Storold for hours of entertaining and engaging rp!

Alatriel

« Reply #796 on: June 30, 2011, 09:37:05 am »
Thanks to Max and Aesthir for the lovely alignment discussion on the law... and poor Naldin for walking up and having to listen to it!

Gotta love the discussion between a LG, LN, and LE Rofie on how laws should be applied!

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #797 on: June 30, 2011, 12:05:59 pm »
Of course, glad we agreed that monsters are monster, and law is law, its really as simple as that  ;) . and if you don't obbey you got punished, *grins*

Alatriel

« Reply #798 on: July 02, 2011, 11:53:52 pm »
Thanks to everyone for a really fun and interesting kick off to the TLP.  Even with Alexander showing up in the middle of the night and drenched.

I'm looking forward to more!

Hellblazer

« Reply #799 on: July 04, 2011, 07:50:07 pm »
To griff, beli, gorm, Zig, Argos, gunder and Abi. Was a fun bit of rp even though you booted* poor little Ty out of the group :P