The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 34569 times)

Anamnesis

Re: Kudos for great roleplay
« Reply #860 on: March 03, 2012, 09:06:24 pm »
I would really like to take the time to thank Master for doing a wonderful job on Elohanna's cdq. Not only did it speak to me personally as a player but very much to the passion of Elohanna to help heal those who need her, more than just by simply tending their wounds, but also their emotional pain. You challenged her with her sense of right and wrong, and made her take into account not only how her decisions would impact the immediate moment but how they would effect the future as well.

And for all my dislike of having to work through scheduling a cdq, you actually made me want to plan for another! Thank you very much Master for a wonderful time!
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

RollinsCat

« Reply #861 on: March 22, 2012, 10:11:41 am »
This is to a certain group of players.  I just want to say as someone who tries to lead events, I cannot thank you enough for always making time to be there.  You guys have jobs and kids and spouses and hobbies and lives and you still support my crazy ideas when I do an event or run an auction or whatever.  You're always there and it means a lot that I'm not standing around hoping someone shows up.  

Not to mention you blow soul strands to save me when I get in trouble.

So to Nancy and Frank, cb, Serissa and Slithy, the Hoffs, Chaz, Jil, and Script - thank you.  This server owes you for the efforts you put out to participate and keep it alive.  And don't thank me below because this is my thanks to you. *bows*

Nehetsrev

« Reply #862 on: March 22, 2012, 11:43:21 am »
I'm thankful to be thanked.  So take my thanks in return with some dignity!
:P

I'm also thankful for all the fun events and quests I've gotten involved with due to your organization, participation, or invitation.  Also thankful for all the great RP.

cbnicholson

« Reply #863 on: March 24, 2012, 09:17:12 pm »
Big Thank You to Therhcha and Samantha for the rp and trip this morning.  Was very nice to run a small Rofie centric group. :)
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

RollinsCat

« Reply #864 on: April 08, 2012, 08:03:54 pm »
...to Gilshem Ironstone.  Always keeps up, always adds to the conversation - I look forward to each and every time our pcs have something to say to one another.  not to mention you crack me up ("Laughs in a way that makes people forget a joke was told...").  Kudos for being the stellar rper you are, man.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #865 on: April 12, 2012, 07:19:31 pm »
...to Sebian, for a relaxing and somewhat light-hearted time in the company of Jetta this afternoon.

RollinsCat

« Reply #866 on: April 19, 2012, 08:54:36 am »
Kudos to Master for Andrew's surgery yesterday.  if you haven't experienced Master in a gm situation, be looking for stuff he does; he has a very nuanced touch with balanced realism and always leaves you thinking.  

Also thanks to Andrew's Ladies for showing up and helping restrain, cut, and burn him (do I really have to pay my Chief of Security a bonus for crushing his spine? *runs away laughing*).

RollinsCat

« Reply #867 on: April 22, 2012, 12:18:19 am »
Huge thanks to Tralek, Vrebel, Zarianna, Steel, Argali, Jetta, and of course Minu - and SehKy, for interesting tension - at the gambling night last night.  Extra thanks to Steel for helping to work out a good version of twenty-one on dice which will be posted.

House needs to brush up on how to make a profit *winks*.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #868 on: April 22, 2012, 07:19:41 am »
//Just as a side note, it -was- Jetta's idea to switch to 10-sided dice when she noticed the odds were favoring the players rather than the house with the 6-sided dice.  ;)

Aphel

« Reply #869 on: May 13, 2012, 07:14:25 pm »
Kudos to Karn and Cord for tonight's RP. Thanks!

Anamnesis

« Reply #870 on: May 24, 2012, 03:23:35 pm »
I wanted to thank Sebair for a great evening of RP recently with Cord. It was a great time of silly RP and I really enjoyed the time spent.

and to Thank Aden and Raghnall for their time spent with her as well to get to know her a little better.

Each of you are helping to bring more character to her.

And Andrew was wonderful offering her lessons to learn the harp!
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

RollinsCat

« Reply #871 on: June 07, 2012, 03:21:03 pm »
A couple GMs to thank:

-lonn for the wild ride through our underwater subconscious last night, otters and all.  Although I'm a tad disappointed that Will to Power wasn't in fact Andrew's ego considering he got the killing blow *grins*

-Lance for a great bit of forum rp relating to some upcoming char quests.  I'm camping the threads, man, it's fascinating!

geloooo

« Reply #872 on: June 21, 2012, 11:58:16 am »
A tip of my hat to Night, Kalandi'ira, Nym'roos, Xun, and Faillaan for the unceasing amounts of dark role play! Thank you for stirring this old spider from his cave.

Also, another tip of my hat to Vincent Coste, Terg, Naldin, and Max who so amused me greatly on the Destroyer's Curse quest series! A refreshing breather from all the darkness I've been inhaling. :)

Script Wrecked

« Reply #873 on: June 21, 2012, 12:17:59 pm »
Kudos to Tylsir and Tergiversator for the ongoing interaction between Vincent Coste and Tergiversator; its brilliant stuff (they could have their own show).

RollinsCat

« Reply #874 on: June 21, 2012, 12:25:34 pm »
Sorry I'm missing that...need to catch those guys on a Sat or something.

Kudos to Alatriel for some very intense roleplay last night.  and kudos to the rng for a "one" the timing of which could not have been more ironically perfect.

cbnicholson

« Reply #875 on: June 23, 2012, 07:13:29 pm »
Kudos the group involved with Destroyer's curse today.  The cross play between faiths is fantastic!

Oscar Wilde

Alatriel

« Reply #876 on: June 23, 2012, 10:47:49 pm »
Thanks to everyone that I've rp'ed this week.  You know who you are.  

And I'd like to thank everyone that was on the Destroyer's Curse quest today for fantastic rp of deity and alignment.  If I could've given some of you "deity" points I would have.  And you all made my day when I looked online and saw that you were all still rping about quest events an hour later.  That's the sort of thing I think we all hope for with our quests.  So thank you, my hat's off to you all.

davidhoff

« Reply #877 on: June 24, 2012, 12:52:29 am »
Return Kudos to Diva.  My first quest with you as GM and it was great!  You kept the pace going and the mission clear.  Good mix of fighting and figuring.  I also like how you played the dwarves, especially Uric.

cbnicholson

« Reply #878 on: July 08, 2012, 01:58:11 pm »
Had a blast running with Freida (batcrap crazy quickling who thinks she's death on two small feet), Thora, Harrigan, and Ty earlier.  Thanks for the run fellas.  I had fun even if it ended in a tpk in the swamps! :D

Oscar Wilde

RollinsCat

« Reply #879 on: July 09, 2012, 11:22:15 pm »
Once again thanks to Frieda, her partner in crime Annie, Charlie, and Cord for some wild running around, and above minus Frieda plus Aya for some nice rp.

I vote CHARGE!