The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 34559 times)

Tobias

I have to second this! Jo's
« Reply #940 on: March 03, 2013, 10:29:08 pm »

I have to second this!

Jo's "Don't lick Toads" song and Niamh's and Ty's duet was really enjoyable

mixafix

kudos to Ygraine for playing
« Reply #941 on: March 04, 2013, 08:12:07 am »

kudos to Ygraine for playing the druid in the Deep. Yes even there nature seems to thrive.

RollinsCat

Kudos to Raz and Niamh for
« Reply #942 on: March 05, 2013, 12:06:03 am »

Kudos to Raz and Niamh for some really funny rp.  I was crossing my fingers for a roll of twenty on that melee check...

cbnicholson

A big thanks to Brew for the
« Reply #943 on: August 30, 2013, 11:51:00 pm »

A big thanks to Brew for the Sons of Strife episode tonight.  Also to those that were in it.  Good to see all of you!

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

RollinsCat

Big thanks to Fern, Jo,
« Reply #944 on: September 30, 2013, 12:45:29 am »

Big thanks to Fern, Jo, Quenton, Eril'len, and Charm for the fun on IceDragon's (re-)maiden quest. Rest of you make plans when you see it on the calendar, it's all elementally and Grannochy and stuff, good fun!

Thanks to Brisbane for visiting the Buckle and Charm for joining us - fantastic rp.

cbnicholson

Throwing some Kudo's to
« Reply #945 on: December 13, 2013, 12:10:12 am »

Throwing some Kudo's to Jehoram and Brew and the rest who participated tonight on the quest.  Good rp all around. Definitely an alternate ending. heh. :P

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

gilshem ironstone

Thanks to Dremora, Alatriel,
« Reply #946 on: December 17, 2013, 09:20:20 am »

Thanks to Dremora, Alatriel, Rollinscat, Lance, Nyralotep, Madhatten, G-452 and Nova for a great trip in to the Haven Mines.  There was some great tension between military goals and magical ones, and it was all done very well.

ShiffDrgnhrt

Just wanna thank everyone
« Reply #947 on: January 03, 2014, 12:28:36 pm »

Just wanna thank everyone still playing regularly and creating good stories together through RP.  I wish I had more time (and drive) to get on these days.  Keep it up.  :)

Mooneyes

JC, thanks for the great rp
« Reply #948 on: January 14, 2014, 07:08:55 am »

JC, thanks for the great rp last night with Armand and Lacee :) It was fun to watch the screws (brain) turn in his little head while he struggled to do something that was new to him. Like I said, it was lots of fun :)

Mooneyes

double entry
« Reply #949 on: January 14, 2014, 07:13:30 am »

double entry

Mooneyes

JC, thanks for the great rp
« Reply #950 on: January 14, 2014, 07:10:32 am »

JC, thanks for the great rp last night with Armand and Lacee :) It was fun to watch the screws (brain) turn in his little head while he struggled to do something that was new to him. Like I said, it was lots of fun :)

Teo

Thanks to Ni'haer, Layla, and
« Reply #951 on: February 02, 2014, 12:07:38 pm »

Thanks to Ni'haer, Layla, and Kal for some fun last night with my darkie! And I was so close to figuring it out :-)

willhoff

Hey, wanted to give a shout
« Reply #952 on: August 03, 2014, 02:59:05 pm »

Hey, wanted to give a shout out to Ravemore for attempting an impromtu with Zig!  By attempting I mean I had to bail at the very start for an important phone call and missed out on the uber oger bezerkers that were amassing in the roughlands.  Mucho apologies to Rave for having to bail!  I look forward to more of your greatness Rave thanks again for trying to spice things up and for also disabling the monsters when I went afk.

Willhoff

willhoff

The horde has returned!  Zig
« Reply #953 on: August 05, 2014, 10:17:16 am »

The horde has returned!  Zig and Griff had an encounter with a large contingent of Ogres deep in the Great Forest last night.  Best part is this time I was able to participate without interuptions!  Thanks to whoever gave us the added fun (guessing it was Ravemore?)

Cheers!

Willhoff

mixafix

Thanks to all those at Dr
« Reply #954 on: August 22, 2014, 04:24:11 am »

Thanks to all those at Dr Golgi's animal hospital (there really is something called golgi apparatus, sneaky)

Great chance to get involved in an in depth RP session, which is much needed to keep the world alive. 

Sorry to miss the ending, was very late for me...so ending anyone?

Brutus_Clawfoot

Hey a big fat Kudos to Lon
« Reply #955 on: September 02, 2014, 12:50:26 am »

Hey a big fat Kudos to Lon for keeping that Layo flame burning bright with his "The Revenant" Quest last night. It was yummy delicious with a bucket of chicken on top! (which Mangus enjoyed perhaps a little too much.) And just to be sure you all get the "warm'nfuzzies" I'm calling you all out! Thank you to Aesthir, Grog, Fleur, and Rasa for putting up with Mangus talking with his mouth full. It was great fun gang. I hope to see you all back on Wednesday!

Yay! yay!

RollinsCat

Had a blast upon breaking my
« Reply #956 on: September 04, 2014, 02:14:01 pm »

Had a blast upon breaking my long fast on Brew's Revanent quest last night. Kudos to Magnus, Cord, Rasa, Fleur, Corky and Ryubi, Grog, and anyone else I'm forgetting who was there. And to Brew, for keeping it real.

mixafix

Great to see you back playing
« Reply #957 on: September 07, 2014, 09:03:08 am »

Great to see you back playing Rollinscat, sorry I could not make that one.

But oddly I was thinking of the Silver Buckle and getting Arfur to do something there, and as if by layonarian magic there you were the very next day!

So kudos to returning players, to anyone out there who shared an adventure and needs a nudge to give it another go sometime. I salute you, I implore you, give it a go.

Book in and advertise an adventure, a meeting at an Inn, a run for ore! a big run somewhere....a bit of make believe drama - I for one will try and be there! 

Brutus_Clawfoot

Here here Mix!
« Reply #958 on: September 07, 2014, 09:05:35 am »

Here here Mix!

Brutus_Clawfoot

Well, well, well!!!  Wasn't
« Reply #959 on: October 26, 2014, 12:10:31 pm »

Well, well, well!!!  Wasn't yesterday an interesting ordeal?! I DO believe, (DM's included) I counted some 17 or 18 odd players. I submit that this is indicative of an RP gamming site (wich, mind you,  is still  running on that good old NWN engine from the days of yore) that is alive, well and kicking! I don't mind saying, it was truely a super boost for me to see that many folk again! Brought back many wonderful memories! BIG BIG BIG, kudos to the GM team for laying the " yes we are alive and well thank you very much" hammer down. And as big kudos to all the PC's! The RP was just delicious! Thank you everyone! I had a blast!