The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos for great roleplay  (Read 34579 times)

ShiffDrgnhrt

That was fun!  Especially
« Reply #980 on: March 02, 2016, 10:51:20 am »

That was fun!  Especially when I get to sit and watch you all argue with a lawyer who ends up killing his own client.  

Brew, having Lorimer taunt Tyrra with his Thieve's Cant rendition was awesome.  Great fun.  Glad I could make it.

ShiffDrgnhrt

Kudos to everyone last night,
« Reply #981 on: April 02, 2016, 10:53:25 pm »

Kudos to everyone last night, both during the quest and the bounty hunting afterwards!  Had a lot of fun breaking Shiff out of his self imposed Retirement.  Got to get that lughead involved in the world again.  

willhoff

I had a great time tonight. 
« Reply #982 on: July 27, 2016, 11:21:09 pm »

I had a great time tonight.  Thanks to Acacea for starting it (assault on Essrantor for anyone who's not in the know)  Great rp all around!  We had a really big group for short notice.  Most of all shout out to Brewmaster for making things interesting!  Killer wasps run!

willhoff

Nice work Brew on your Star
« Reply #983 on: August 26, 2016, 11:38:15 pm »

Nice work Brew on your Star quest tonight!  Creative, fun, insightful, and other stuff.  Thanks Brew for running quests on  a regular basis and getting the Hoffs out of our Round robin  duties tonight!

cbnicholson

A thank you to Acacea, Ryubi,
« Reply #984 on: September 01, 2016, 11:23:00 pm »

A thank you to Acacea, Ryubi, Corky, and Bobre for the run tonight in the deep. Acacea - keep asking the hard questions, some of us might even answer sometime. :P   Still not sure if we'll survive the attempt for mithril with this group, but it'll be fun to try. :)

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

miltonyorkcastle

Quick shout out to everyone
« Reply #985 on: September 17, 2016, 01:11:13 am »

Quick shout out to everyone that was on the quest tonight! Tyrra, Viper, Daniel Benjamin, and Andrew: Thanks for kicking butt, playing your characters to the hilt, and going out in an epic fashion! I want to hear Andrew's retelling of this one at the Silver Buckle!

ShiffDrgnhrt

So do I, along with how
« Reply #986 on: September 17, 2016, 01:30:29 am »

So do I, along with how Tyrra somehow achieved her mission and somehow comes out with a W.

But that's for next time...

Iconoclastic

Thanks all for the fun rp in
« Reply #987 on: September 22, 2016, 01:05:25 pm »

Thanks all for the fun rp in the Quest for the Cosmic Cloud last night.  Who knew vegepygmies were good for something afterall, hey?  Even though we sincerely trying got the mix wrong for the fire giant, in retrospect its exactly how Jenna wanted things to go (kill the giant, give the ultimate vapor to the smoker).  So all's well that ends well, hmn? 

Also, someone gave Jenna a Falcon hookah - didn't notice at the time since I wasn't looking for it.  Not sure if it was given deliberately by the player or accidentally by DM?

jadewillow

Good fun. Thanks everyone.
« Reply #988 on: September 22, 2016, 11:15:04 pm »

Good fun. Thanks everyone. That Falcon hookah should have gone to Tane, but he got one anyway, so you can discard.

Alatriel

Thanks to everyone who came
« Reply #989 on: September 24, 2016, 09:00:58 am »

Thanks to everyone who came out to the Dragon Isles last night!  We may not have gotten very far and we may have had everyone die except 3 of us, but the roleplay was top notch and constant and it was a really fun challenge.  Felt like an adventure again!  Looking forward to traveling with you all again.

cbnicholson

A thank you to Jenna Gale for
« Reply #990 on: September 26, 2016, 11:13:52 am »

A thank you to Jenna Gale for braving the frozen north with Daniel last night.  A journey shared is one remembered.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Chuckles_McChuck

I think it has been close to
« Reply #991 on: October 15, 2016, 09:59:44 am »
I think it has been close to 3 years since I played a game like NWN/NWN2 online with a group of role players.  While trying to figure things out and not meeting many players yet, miltonyorkcastle aka the troll king payed me a short visit for some good old fashioned fireplace discussion RP just before or after doing someone CDQ.  I unfortunately couldn't stay long, but moments like these is why I love doing this, so I wanted to thank him for helping remind me why I wanted to return.

Still trying to work out the kinks with what I want in her accent (I don't want her to be hard to understand), but that will come with time.

Lance Stargazer

Want to give Kudos to the
« Reply #992 on: January 12, 2017, 04:39:03 pm »

Want to give Kudos to the little mouse working behind the lines, of the world.   

She has shown initiative in changing things a bit with her stellar and small details that made the world feel alive, yesterday's quest was not dissapointing and quite fun,   Personally i'd like to commend the detail level on her npc's and descriptions And the rp was top notch, as she as player get has shown us in the years she has been around.  

Keep up the good work, mouse.

Lance Stargazer

And again Kudos to Mouse,
« Reply #993 on: January 14, 2017, 09:17:27 pm »

And again Kudos to Mouse, ystrday, and LFFF , thank you for a  very good time and challenging roleplay today, somehow i am glad it was going to be a "short" event, but i am blaming mouse for jinxing herself on it. . 

Still we have to solve the issue, And *goes off to the forums* 

Thank you 3 for the wonderful time.  

davidhoff

Flynn, Chimes, Lia, Vrebel
« Reply #994 on: April 22, 2017, 02:55:17 am »

Flynn, Chimes, Lia, Vrebel and Tralek...Round Robin this last friday was fun.  Nice to see a place I haven't been in a real long time.  Good to see ole Flynn out n about and Chimes keeping things real.  Lia lived!  and she was throw'n them fireballs.  Special thanks to Atlas for dropping down an Emerald Dragon on us and providing some tension and much needed anxiety!

davidhoff

Michael, Kira, Thoven, Zig
« Reply #995 on: July 22, 2017, 10:45:49 pm »

Michael, Kira, Thoven, Zig and Griff hit the ole emerald cave.  Was a fun trip with lots of magic and slashing.  Thanks to all for coming and to Kira and Michael for setting it up.

Drizzlin

The other night, some folks
« Reply #996 on: July 25, 2017, 03:08:32 pm »

The other night, some folks put up with my shifter Malkor! It was a blast getting back into the game! I'm sorry I didn't make it to the emerald caves with you, but work called. =(

I wish I could remember the names, but thanks for not killing me lol

Malkor of the Sea

aka 

Daralith

willhoff

Thanks to Oly, Unther and
« Reply #997 on: August 04, 2017, 11:40:13 pm »

Thanks to Oly, Unther and Corky for a successful and fun adventure to the Fire Tower in the Crags.  Some good RP and nice tactics.  Ryubi had a great time and fun to see the old spots again!

Odranoela

Kudos for Chazzler and
« Reply #998 on: October 31, 2017, 09:37:30 am »

Kudos for Chazzler and Weeping Lily for the best welcome back RP I could expect, the one you respect.

Love being back.

Odranoela

Kudos for Chazzler and
« Reply #999 on: October 31, 2017, 09:38:09 am »

Kudos for Chazzler and Weeping Lily for the best welcome back RP I could expect, the one you respect.

Love being back.