The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Planning/Discussion - The Adventurer's Final Opus  (Read 327 times)

Stephen_Zuckerman

Planning/Discussion - The Adventurer's Final Opus
« on: August 18, 2008, 10:38:15 am »
Pyyran has a plan. It is a very big, very difficult plan, but it is extremely well-thought-out. Very few know of this plan, as yet (in-character, leastwise), but the time rapidly approaches that it will go into action.

I need more people. This isn't the sort of thing that one man, or even five people, can do alone.

I need at least seven volunteers who can all make a similar timeslot next week, and this timeslot must fit with Eorendil's availability... We'll hear from him on just what that is, soon (hopefully).

All levels are welcome, but if Pyyran doesn't know you, he's likely not to have asked for your help... Or if you're too inexperienced for the job. Levels 5 (and honestly 10) and under are welcome along, but it is absolutely at your own risk.

I'm sending PMs to a few of the people I already know Pyyran wants along. Sadly, one of the most important factors is taking a long, well-deserved final rest.

With one Strand left, and a long life behind, Pyyran may well be joining him soon enough. Let's make this happen beforehand.

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle

anything