The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Tell Ice a Story  (Read 1206 times)

IceDragonDuvessa

Tell Ice a Story
« on: September 27, 2013, 10:43:22 pm »
I've missed a lot of great quests and lore while I was gone. I've read A LOT of things in preparation for my return to tormentin...erm...dming the masses but I feel like I'm missing some great things. With that in mind I am asking for help from you guys.Tell me a story, in character, about something you have seen, heard, participated in etc.I will give one fortune to each character that tells me a story. That being said there needs to be a little substance to the story to qualify for the fortune point. Thanks guys!

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Dorax Windsmith, RollinsCat, Aphel

RollinsCat

Wups.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 10:50:24 am »

Wups.

RollinsCat

Andrew Reid sends the great
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 10:49:33 am »

Andrew Reid sends the great and admirable (and sometimes furry and often scantily clad) Brisbane a message that he would be most fond to tell her a a story when her schedule allows.

IceDragonDuvessa

You can post your stories
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 01:54:28 pm »

You can post your stories here or send them to me in a PM. I more meant a story from your character. It doesn't necessarily have to be TO mine but if you wish to write it that way thats great too.  If everyone prefers though I can certainly schedule some in game time as well. :D

miltonyorkcastle

... must find more time....
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 12:48:15 pm »

... must find more time....

Aphel

*repeats after milty* ...must
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 06:16:28 am »

*repeats after milty* ...must find more time...

gilshem ironstone

(Placeholder.  Story in
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 05:16:12 pm »

(Placeholder.  Story in progress.)

Aerimor

Would prefer to tell one in
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 04:19:02 am »

Would prefer to tell one in game, especially if it was from Raz and to anyone female.

That said, I'll send you something in a PM, just remember the good stories are in person.

Lance Stargazer

Finally able to finish.,//PM
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 06:44:39 pm »

Finally able to finish.,

//PM sent.

gilshem ironstone

gilshem ironstone
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 04:22:03 pm »

Quote from: "gilshem ironstone"&cid="2751329"

(Placeholder.  Story in progress.)

Story PMed to you Ice!

Alatriel

I'll have to think about it. 
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2013, 08:06:58 pm »

I'll have to think about it.  Daniella has a lot of stories, but as Aerimor said, those stories are better/easier said in person.

anything