The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: "Cursed they be, I say, cursed!" / those who have their shadows watch them  (Read 188 times)

EdTheKet

In many a town and village that is frequented by the people listed below, shadowy figures spring from nowhere and attack innocent bystanders or the people themselves.

It does not take long for them to be called cursed or bewitched by the common folk. They are spoken about behind their backs and some are no longer openly welcomed in some places.

//The ones listed below all know why this is! You cannot run, you cannot hide, and you still feel watched!

Rockhead Howling Wolf
Kelpi Quickhands
Brualot/mixafix
Argali Trueaxe/Script Wrecked
Tod Fellow/Tod Fellow
Ami/Rodlin Serim
Alantha T'sarran/-EventHorizon-
Sala Stonehill/Serissa1
Galathea Arnaduillae/xiaobeibi
Alatriel/Erin Inman
Steel/kcthecook
Sasha Tomyris/Derekbr
Hardragh/Filatus
Idoran Mossfeild/Link092
Emie Meadows/Emie Meadows
Sallaron Tempest/Lord Cove
Malkor/geohall
Abiorn Rukrym/Agaetis
Angela Swann/Angela Swann

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Lord Dark, Stephen_Zuckerman, Alatriel, Kenderfriend, Link092

Link092

Re: "Cursed they be, I say, cursed!" / those who have their shad
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 09:34:50 am »
*Idoran strolls through the woods of Dapplegreen, making for Hempstead. He stops short on his walk and regards his shadow, staring at it intently, and his brow furrows. In the moment, he heaves up his great sword, stabbing into the shadow, breaking the quite with a loud shout*

"Stop watchin' me, ya bloody fiend!"

*His stress relieved at the moment, he shudders and sighs, continueing to make his stop at the Stormcrest Shack. He keeps a constant look out around him.*

// Ido has not yet been attacked, so if I can get a little in-game confirmation later on, that would be nice. :)

EdTheKet

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 09:57:06 am »
Quote from: Link092
*Idoran strolls through the woods of Dapplegreen, making for Hempstead. He stops short on his walk and regards his shadow, staring at it intently, and his brow furrows. In the moment, he heaves up his great sword, stabbing into the shadow, breaking the quite with a loud shout*

"Stop watchin' me, ya bloody fiend!"

*His stress relieved at the moment, he shudders and sighs, continueing to make his stop at the Stormcrest Shack. He keeps a constant look out around him.*

// Ido has not yet been attacked, so if I can get a little in-game confirmation later on, that would be nice. :)

Be careful what you wish for ;)
But feel free to RP as above!

Link092

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 10:03:35 am »
// *ido squint's his eyes* I wish I had a million True!!! ;)

Script Wrecked

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 09:59:28 am »
**Another report of an attack by shadowy figures, this time appearing in the Halls of Reconstruction in Port Hempstead, disrupting the labours of the hard working crafters gathered there. It appears a dwarf was involved, though the details are inconsistent and sometimes contradictory.**

Script Wrecked

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 06:08:54 am »
**In the Wild Surge Inn of Hlint, adventurers tell of an expedition into the dank caves of the Silkwood. As if the spiders weren't dangerous enough, they found themselves ambushed by black, shadowy forms that separated themselves from the very darkness itself.**

Pseudonym

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 09:02:00 am »
*Wanted for questioning in relation to his involvement in summoning shadowy pit creatures within the Temple of Deliar - Sallaron Tempest. Though formal charges are yet to be levelled, this suspect is officially a 'person of interest' and fled the chaotic scene moments ahead of a contingent of the ever-diligent Silverguard*

Black Cat

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 03:31:48 pm »
*a report is adressed to both the Church of Rofirein in Vehl and the Silverguards*

Sirs,

I, Mor Eastleaf, in my duty as a Paladin of the Lord Protector, having met with the man known as Sallaron Tempest, for a trade in Fort Vehl, having heard of the events and subsequent "wanting" of said man, I asked him to follow me peacefully to Hempstead to answer the questions of the Authorities of that city.
It is to be noted, that Sallaron did not show any sign of violence, but no sign of wanting to come peacefully either. His words were that he would come, but not now, that he couldn't answer the questions yet and that he needed some time still. As I tried to arrest him though, the man used a trick and got away. Not wanting to cause any more stir in Vehl, and the man not being flagged as dangerous, I did not pursue the matter further.

End of report.

Mor Eastleaf, paladin of Rofirein