The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: **Vile murder near hempstead *  (Read 680 times)

Lance Stargazer

**Vile murder near hempstead *
« on: March 07, 2012, 12:25:45 pm »
*The people of Trelania are in deep sorrow as several farmlands were attacked over the last night,  there was no single surivivors found and some bodies littered but most of them simply absent. The events seems to had happened swiftly and without any trails of whom the attackers may have been *

*There are Silverguard soldiers making camp near the new Angel's guild Store and hoping to find something relevant around the masacre that had left everyone perplexrd due the fast and efficient way of it happening*

The following users thanked this post: Serissa, Alatriel, RollinsCat, Dremora

RollinsCat

Re: **Vile murder near hempstead *
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 01:09:58 pm »
Andrew invites the guards into the comforts of the store and specifically by the fireplace should they be inclined.  On behalf of the Angels Guild and as neighbors to those dead or missing, he offers any help the Angels can give in finding the farmers, and starts preparing care packages for families of the deceased.

He also does a thorough search of the store, looking for evidence such as blood spatters, footprints, or anything else that seems out of place.

Dremora

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 01:27:57 pm »
The same shadowy figure that has been lurking about Center recently asking questions about the two fallen maidens and the witch can now be seen near the farmlands at night, stalking through the farms wherever the few corpses that were seen. Few can guess, if any even were out late and near such sorrow-filled places to have seen him before he melded into the nearby forests

//PM incoming Redeemer

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 01:43:23 pm »
Steel watches the guard from a distance, but also appears to be looking for something else.

cbnicholson

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 08:08:33 pm »
Daniel converses with the lead Guard from Hempstead, offering the Angel's full cooperation and points out there is some refreshment for himself and his men inside by the fire.  Eager for details, he engages the Guard in conversation for several moments and offers his own skills to aid in the investigation.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Aphel

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 08:25:40 pm »
Easily to oversee A small weel made of green branches, a bouquet of wild flowers, a small latern and a card are placed at the junction near the Angel's Guildshop where a path leads to the affected area in the midst of the night.
The Card reads:
Nobody saved me from this horrible dream, nobody saved me from this terror I have seen.
My grave unknown but to the land, I will be remembered by you, traveller
Stand firm against fear and darkness to honor me.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 01:57:34 pm »
*Captain David Rae , officer in regards to external affairs of the Silverguard is seen addressing the situation to those involved, he in the name of his names politely declines the invitations saying that they had formed a small camp, but he will politely keep answering for the questions said*

anything