The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *A few flyers*  (Read 438 times)

Lynn1020

*A few flyers*
« on: July 10, 2009, 07:59:08 pm »
[SIZE=18]Aerimor and myself are meeting up in Miritix soon to possibly head [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[SIZE=18] out exploring.  We welcome friends to join us.  The lands we may go [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[SIZE=18] will hold many dangers.  Please make sure you are ready to explore [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[SIZE=18] these lands.  We will refuse to let any travel with us that brings [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[SIZE=18] conflict that will put the party in danger. [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]

[SIZE=18] ~Amanda[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]

//Gathering tonight (Friday 10th) about 8 pm PST/11 pm EST

//Level 20 and above recommended.  Lower levels will be putting themselves in danger.  Any loot found will be split in the group.  Must be able to use the item within two levels of the requirement  to roll for it.

The following users thanked this post: Drizzlin, Lord Dark

Lynn1020

Re: *A few flyers*
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 04:28:46 am »
//Thanks for the trip everyone!  It was a lot of fun.  Even with Amanda getting stuck under the bridge. :)  It is late and I think everyone in this house will be sleeping to noon in the morning!

davidhoff

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 05:06:39 am »
Thanks for letting me come along guys and girls....It was a blast and got some nice goodies too.  Nice party we had down there.  Really fun.

Tralek

willhoff

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 06:28:15 am »
//Thanks for organizing the trip and letting Vrebel join in the mix...It was great seeing new areas with a very competent and fun crew.

um, sorry bout bringing those creatures through the transition at the end:)

~Willhoff