The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *A meeting near Hempstead *  (Read 3781 times)

Anamnesis

After resting and discussing
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2014, 08:02:29 pm »

After resting and discussing the preparations with Emily. Elohanna comes at it from a fresh perspective, believing that it would be nice to have the Tower Academy helping them with the security of Port Hempstead. If they can clear the Tower Academy then they can continue to call on more aid to help with the efforts to make sure the entire city is free from the marks that have compromised them. She does continue to request Kaelans support as much as he will offer. 

Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

RollinsCat

"There is only one issue with
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2014, 10:58:16 pm »

"There is only one issue with that - we can't know which of the students might be ringers. I think perhaps we should keep it to ourselves at first, love? Remember, there are a number of people, not all of them dark elves, who might have a Destiny tied to the Tower." There is a slight emphasis of the word destiny.

Lance Stargazer

*Emily seems a bit lost on
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2014, 03:23:34 pm »

*Emily seems a bit lost on the Destiny Reference, nods at Andrew's words,  and once she hears the ideas, she replies*

While I see your point Miss Elly into the participation of the tower academy, i don't think that the Captain would approve such measure, this operation is for the Silverguard, and without any findings yet into the city it would be hard to justify a large group of operatives into this. Even more so. Of course we'll proceed respectfully of the Tower academy and you can inform to whomever you decide from the hierachy about your findings.

*Once Kaelan is mentioned she smiles a bit, almost a bit forced, but replies with positive words*

-The Silverhair has proven to be a reliable help in the past, I am sure that it would surely be a positive influence to this investigation-

We'll be ready by the time you decide to move forward of course.  

*She awaits for your replies*

Anamnesis

"We have no way to determine
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2014, 05:44:37 pm »

"We have no way to determine who has been compromised, all we have right now, are possible locations, a way to detect what those who have compromised the locations have left behind. Right now we have eliminated our meeting place, but we can't even eliminate our guild mates, we can't eliminate the students, we can't eliminate the staff, because no one is above suspicion. So what do we do? How do we move forward under these circumstances? Do we call the teachers themselves to us, in a place we know is secure so that we can begin to build a team of reliable and trustworthy, individuals, and mark them as we go? Almost everyone of the teachers I know, I hand picked, but you are right. I can not guarantee that one of them has not been effected by this scheme. None of us can. So do we remain paranoid, or do we push forward, with descretion, and create a broader search criteria given what information we know we can trust? We need to move our search within the city, and we need to create a buffer zone to work in, So maybe you are right Tashe, the best place with the fewest people to impact, would be our guild hall. We can then use it to work in. That should be our next stop. We just have to eliminate our own guild mates now. In doing we will eliminate the headmaster of the Tower Academy as well, and if successful, at eliminating him, we can begin to work within the Tower Academy after." 

Cord, Bard of Ilsare

RollinsCat

"All true. I have what I hope
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2014, 07:47:46 pm »

"All true. I have what I hope is a simple solution - we close the Tower Academy for 'needed repairs' or some other ruse. Clear everyone out for a few days - I'm sure no one would mind a holiday? - and go room by room. Knowing where they are might tell us if anyone in specific is being watched, or if anyone might be implicated..."

Lance Stargazer

*Emily replies *If we closing
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2014, 09:57:48 pm »

*Emily replies *

If we closing the Tower academy for some time at least we should ask the Headmaster in order to do that, Unless you have the authority to do so on your own *gesturing to Elly*

If you wish to start with the guildhouse that would be good as well,  We are here to help you miss, so we just need to define what the next step and place to check would be .

*She looks at you both*

Aphel

Always assisting and in the
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2014, 03:08:37 am »

Always assisting and in the background, doing the paperwork with persistance and desire for precision, was Kaelan. He seldomly tried to enter conversations, unless he was asked specifically. His main focus was his work, and helping Elly and Andrew.

RollinsCat

"I will leave the decision on
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2014, 08:02:50 pm »

"I will leave the decision on where to start to my wife. Ultimately, she'll be checking - I'll be support staff, and measure and bar, so to speak - so it is hers to say where we start."

Anamnesis

"I would like to start at the
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2014, 11:02:50 pm »

"I would like to start at the Tower Academy and I think this is where Kaelan you can help the most. I need you to directly speak with Headmaster Omer and let him know that we need to speak with him. If you are willing. As Headmistress I could throw my weight around but it is best if we ask him and include him, and also make arrangements for the current students to have a place to stay while we are working through this. Some of our students have no other place to stay." 

Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

*Upon hearing this Emily
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2014, 03:49:06 pm »

*Upon hearing this Emily interjects* 

If you consider that is appropiate, I am sure to know that the Headmaster has not much love for the Silverguard, and being "The Silverhair" working with us since some time, not sure its the right approach, but of  course that is just my opinion, he can speak for hismelf of course, and you ma'am have the final decision.

// Just let me know how you want to proceed here,  If moving to the Tower academy or sending a letter or anything, . we'll go from there and may start a new thread in the Tower academy. Just let me know how to proceed . Cheers

RollinsCat

//Elly is running the Tower
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2014, 10:57:36 pm »

//Elly is running the Tower show, so deferring to her.

Anamnesis

"I will send a letter with
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2014, 05:50:11 pm »

"I will send a letter with the Tower Academy seal, and a special enchantment that should the letter be opened by any other, it will destroy itself. This letter will be delivered by Kaelan to the Headmaster, whether or not he has love for Kaelan or not, he will have to hear him out, the Tower Academy needs to be secured for the safety of Port Hempstead, especially given the talents of those within, that with combined efforts have the ability to destroy the city, rather than aid it."  With that said, she retrieves from her seemingly endless bag, a vial of golden ink, her own parchment, and ring with the crest of the Towery Academy, and some wax, then begins to write the letter to Omer. 

Dear Headmaster Omer, 

It is important that at your earliest convenience that you meet with Andrew, myself, and the Silverguard. We have matters of utmost importance to discuss, that require discretion. Please send word back with Kaelan, if you can meet with us." 

Elohanna 

//this may need to be done in the Tower Academy forum.  PM has been sent to Madhattan with the enclosed letter. 
Cord, Bard of Ilsare

Lance Stargazer

// Awaiting reply of the PM ,
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2014, 06:16:41 pm »

// Awaiting reply of the PM , in order to continue on that development,  If want to follow another line of investigation in the meantime please free to post here.

anything