The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *A poster appears in the Tribute to Allurial square*  (Read 259 times)

Pibemanden

*A poster appears in the Tribute to Allurial square*
« on: January 27, 2009, 05:15:51 pm »
~~Users of the Al'Noth and other interested~~
[/size]

I would in my possition as Councelor of Academic Affairs and Protector of the Al'Noth offer the oppotunity of teaching in the arts of the Al'Noth in the Tower Academy and in private settings inside Hempstead 111. The Academy part of the education will be taken care of by our best staff which can teach many subjects of the arcane. The private part of the education is an introduction to Lucinda and serves the purpose for those of the faith who are stationed here to give their children a good start before they head to Spellgard for their real education, the education itself will be handled by Sala Stonehill a very experienced priestess and healer of the Lady. Everyone is welcome to only take one of the offers, but I advise that both is taken. Both offers are free of charge.
Please seek me out or send me a letter if you are interested in this offer...

*Signed*Storold Doesscha, Protector of the Al'Noth, Councelor of Academic Affairs[/color]

Marswipp

Re: *A poster appears in the Tribute to Allurial square*
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 10:04:53 am »
// Kenelm, casually wandering the city, spots the poster, and pauses to view it. "Awesome! I wonder if there's going to be any cost..."
Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT

Alatriel

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 08:09:05 pm »
*some young children were seen to be drawing over the poster, and then running away giggling as a few coins jingled in their pockets*

cbnicholson

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 02:20:42 pm »
*Benjamin shuffles up and looks the sign over* Hmm...I already know Miss Sala..how bad could it be? *makes a mental note to ask her next time he sees her*
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Pibemanden

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 09:06:43 am »
*Storold sighs to himself as he sees the drawings and takes down the poster soon replacing it with a few more located closer to the places where the tendants of the square pass by*

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 09:14:25 am »
*Tyra, having seen on of the drawn on signs...*
 Hmmm... I wonder if they drew on it because Storold was the one who signed it... It's not like the school is a Lucindite one... Aunty Hanna wouldn't let them take it over... Ah well...