In-Character Forums > Rumour Has It

*A report in Fort Wayfare*

(1/6) > >>

Lance Stargazer:
*The morning recieves the town of Wayfare with some rockus, a strange man is heard to be looking for someone to report a most foul murderer *  - I am telling you i found this people in a cave,  and the signs of attack by the road, and yes i have irrefutable evidence that this time it was not done by a pink Hippo- *He is seen to be asking for someone with autority to do the report, he seems to have some notes to deliver* 

Acacea:
The ruckus seems to be primarily fueled by members of a caravan overhearing the request to report and, seemingly overlooking the oddness of the rest of his words, erupting into agreements, accusations, and demands for attacks on the road to be addressed. Though it takes some time for order to be restored and for the traders to return to their tents with the reminder that the militia has increased patrols south of the fort, the familiarity with the process of all parties involved suggests this is a flare-up of an existing conflict. While others speak more quietly near the palisade with a handful of the most argumentative, one soldier approaches the strange man to take his report. He doesn't seem thrilled at the stir.

Lance Stargazer:
*As he looks at the crowd, he seems surprising to find sympatetic voices, a strange ocurrence indeed, he was more expecting people getting away from him or people with forks and tar scenario, so for now had been a very good visit, for a change * *Now that the soldier seems to be coming his way, he gives a step forward and moves towards him*  - Oh for Goran's oiled wheels and mighty mechanical hammer, *he looks at the soldier from head to toe as if he was searching for something, then continues*   - I want to give a report of a possible murder, well.. mostly a murder because i don't think the bodies would have ended in a cave in the state they were without an external agent to produce that, but right now i did not saw the event itself so.. *he thinks a bit*  yes, allegated Murder it would be the case - **nods twice sagely as if he had finally convinced hismelf *  - I found two bodies in diferent state of decomposition on a cave some miles south of here, - *he stops a bit * Er... you coming to ask for this and not to throw me out of town, right?  - *he tilt his head a bit awaiting his reply* 

Acacea:
He just waits tiredly while being looked over -- all five and a half feet of him. He wears a brigandine lacking in ornamentation, does not bear the markings of an officer, and has either not yet marked his second decade of life or has done so only recently. His originally somewhat sullen expression focuses at the word murder, but he obviously grows impatient with the manner in which it's being reported."Two bodies, "in a cave". You think someone killed them. Anything else?" 

Lance Stargazer:
*The man nods enthusiatically*  Yes , you are grasping the basic of it, good,   I found indeed two  bodies in a cave that remains some miles to the west of the lake, but the most curious part is that they had diferent levels of decomposition, which makes me think that they weren't murdered at diferent times.  Also i found some marks of attacks on a sailship in the lake as well, there are splinters everywhere and the area shows the marks of something heavy being dragged there, I found this marks on two difrent areas about the shore of the lake **nods sagely once*  Could you tell me why all this people is angry?  *looking around*  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version