The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *a reports is sent to Toran's Temple in Fort Llast*  (Read 202 times)

Black Cat

*a reports is sent to Toran's Temple in Fort Llast*
« on: January 06, 2009, 06:04:52 pm »
*adresses to whomever in charge at the temple of Toran in Fort Llast*

Sir,

I, Mor Eastleaf, servant of the Lord Protector, hereby wants to report on the actions and in one case inaction of some whom call themselves Road Wardens of Toran, the individuals known as Nom, Rank, Rit and Wanonahead. I had the occasions to travel with them, all together or some of them on several occasions. On at least two of these, their strange and erratic behavior to say the least actually threaten the well being of the whole party, alerting enemies of our presence, which in one case led to the death of one in our group, despite our repeated demands that they quieten and stop shouting and running around.

On the last occasion on which I travel with them (Rit wasn't present then) we were hired to bring a message to a "woman" in the Southern Brech Mountains. The message was very succint: "It's time to move it". We do not know who sent the message, although the person that contacted us went by the name of Mak. But that is not the purpose of this report. But rather the fact that, when we eventually reach the recipient of this message, after fighting through Giants and Undeads, we could all see that that woman was in a fact a vampire.. and probably a Master of the Dead, judging by its appearence. But what prompted me to write this report is not so much of the fact we were faced by a vampire, but rather by the fact that the three Toranites in the party did not actually showed any sign of some kind of reactions, but a weak puzzlement on what to do. I was led to expect much more coming from ones who call themselves servant of the All Watching. I did stand ready to back them should they attempt anything, and so were several others in the party, but nothing came.

Such behavior on the part of members of the church of Toran is most unsettling to say the least, although it is not for me to judge the behavior and morality of your own.

Apparently, they were to report to the one named Rit. I sincerely hope they do and then report to you as well.

Yours sincerely,

Mort Eastleaf, servant of Rofirein.

//this report is sent after GM Vincent quest "Express Delivery!" on the 6th of January 2009.

The following users thanked this post: Kenderfriend

anything