The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *Assault to Saddlebag Pawnshop *  (Read 1229 times)

Lance Stargazer

Re: *Assault to Saddlebag Pawnshop *
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 05:45:03 pm »
*he blinks at that*

Someone . . .  unhappy?  *looks at her with a new light after that* So do you have then no clue about this?  *looks over to Dot as well directing the question to her too *

Guardian 452

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 05:52:57 pm »
Ive done my share of blade for hire work... and bounty huntin' too. So yeah... like Rory said.... ya tend to build grudges along the way.
*Dot finishes her inventory and general inspection of the shop for anything out of place*
I dunno who done this... yet.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 05:59:57 pm »
*The Sargent nods slowly at that *

Fine, ladies.

Please let me know if you find something of note. And please don't leave the city this week , just in case we need something

**The man turns around and yells to the guards there to keep moving and dispersing the room*

Guardian 452

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 06:52:12 pm »
*after all the guards have left the shop Dot turns to Rory*

Well... whatcha thinkin'? Been a long time I know but I'm bettin' this about that mess down in Vehl all those years ago. That fella that got away cause he was stone bound... eh?

ystrday

*Assault to Saddlebag Pawnshop *
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2012, 08:24:17 pm »
*gives a soft tsk* Possible.. it could be possible. *nodding to Dot*

Guardian 452

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2012, 08:30:18 pm »
*she nods back* Dunno who else would be after the both of us. If they are after ya at all... they could be after Argos. But I can't think of nobody he and I dealt with.... *she shrugs a bit* When ya see him... send him over.

Guardian 452

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2012, 11:32:40 pm »
*Dot leaves the Saddlebag and stands defiantly looking to where the slain woman was placed on a pike*

You want me... come get me!

http://forums.layonara.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=143331&limit=recent

ystrday

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2012, 12:18:30 am »
*a few minutes before Dot makes the shout, Rory sneaks out the back of the house and positions herself so she scan the area see who is paying attention or not, who looks out of place or new to the area. Rory is outside for a good while in the shadows of the house, at times looking around the area for clues too.*

willhoff

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2012, 12:36:37 am »
*Vrebel rides up on horseback the bag filled with purple mushrooms hanging from his saddle and and woahs his horse to a stop when he sees Dot standing gaurd outside shouting to the top of her lungs.  He removes his helm and grins obviously relieved*

The stories of your demise are greatly exageratted

*He dismounts walking the blood trail trying to figure everything out*

Guardian 452

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2012, 03:03:22 am »
*Dot waves seeing Vrebel*

Aww now who gone and said I was dead eh?

*Dot talks to Vrebel a while basically filling him in on what has transpired.*

(which essentially would be everything in this thread, nothing much has happened in game on this, yet)

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2012, 10:52:41 am »
*The time pass, the citizens of Haven moves away scared after the shout ( probably not wanting to be near when a fight if any starts ).

*The time passes without nothing to happen yet, Rory finds obvious that the crowd is looking at the events, some people interested in the promise of a fight and some near guards ( that now are putting some close vigilance on the pawnshop without being that near )  are vigilant too.

*for a small moment a girl of about 6 years is seem walking out the front door of the 180 house, apparently curious about the shout that Dot did, Lil Ell was too curious for her own good , she had not advanced two metters away of the house when Keira alongside Ginger picks her and drags her back to the hoiuse *

*The time pass as Vrebel arrives and start to chat with Dot, no more events seems to happen at the time*

willhoff

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2012, 05:55:04 pm »
*After Dot fills in Vrebel and things seem to be settling down his eyes wander over to the woman's severed corpse being removed from the pike*

It appears were going to have to accelerate yer trainin'.  Let me know if anything developes with this.

*With that he offers Dot a mischeivious smile while mounting his horse.  A not so gentle nudge in the horses side and he leaves Haven for Ft. Last.*

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2012, 06:00:33 pm »
**At this point the body and the pike has been removed by the way if was not clear on the previous posts , the blood as well *

ystrday

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2012, 06:18:07 pm »
*Rory still keeps her well hidden post, watching what she can this whole time. *

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2012, 12:48:48 pm »
*The time passes and the sun start to hide on the horizon , without further news or development*

Guardian 452

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2012, 01:01:06 pm »
*as time passes Dot settles back into her old routines. She figures this person(s) will show themselves eventually, and no point in hiding from people she cant see anyway*

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2012, 12:10:10 pm »
*Days pass, and one week later, another murder happen on the town, behidn the pawnshop a woman's body was found , this time the woman is found laying down with her head resting on one wall of the pawnshop wearing a smile, but with the chest open and the heart missing, this aside a big mess made by blood outside*

Guardian 452

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2012, 05:37:14 pm »
*Dot is informed by the authorities of the murder (not having to go around behind the shop she never saw this body*

yeah? What am I s'posed ta do about it? I told ya b'fore I dunno who's doin' it. If ya cared this much ya'd post guards... or just come bug me again when the next person winds up dead on the shops doorstep.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2012, 05:49:50 pm »
*The guard frowns upon that reply*

We are not comming here to "bug" you mialdy., and yet your lack of trust and manners are so enlightening. Thank you.. *with an added drip of sarcasm, The guards leave . *

anything