The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *At Sloven, as the storm clears, and the party gathers beside Jasmine's "house*"// One of sand discussion group.  (Read 1226 times)

willhoff

*Ryubi approaches the large
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2013, 12:12:41 am »

*Ryubi approaches the large giant bow drawn taking small gnomish steps.  He squints to the sand storm in the horizon and then tries to figure out the tracks and if any of the agressor giants left the scene and their direction.*

davidhoff

*Corky wanders back over
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2013, 04:19:25 am »

*Corky wanders back over after all the bad giants finish exploding and digs deep to find a song that might sooth the giant and help with his recovery.  He keeps watchful of where the bad giants went and direction.  He tried to recollect on what spells they used and what tactics they employed so to be better prepared when they come across them again.*

swoop

*Quenton keeps watch on their
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2013, 10:53:36 am »

*Quenton keeps watch on their surrountings, looking for any attacks* Um, we should get out of this sun. It's gonna get hot and sandy soon... Can that giant walk yet?

ystrday

cbnicholson wrote://Just to
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2013, 11:20:17 am »

Quote from: "cbnicholson"&cid="2751647"

//Just to clarify, are we using this thread to continue to the rp from the moment the group manages to heal the Grannocian giant?  Or will another thread be started.  If we are//

*Jo aids Fern in administering to the Grannocian giant, mostly making sure the large creature doesn't thrash during her ministrations and accidently hurt her by staying close, he leaves his sword sheathed and his shield on the gound nearby.*

Rory must have been in the sun to long, cause she could have sworn it was Charlie and Kat with the Dot.

cbnicholson

//No, I'm confused..just
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2013, 12:10:03 pm »

//No, I'm confused..just substitute Charlie and Katelyn for Jo and Fern.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Lance Stargazer

*The ministrations given by
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2013, 01:37:49 pm »

*The ministrations given by Kat on the giant, seems to not make much, the effort of the battle and the explosions damaged his body really bad, the giant though may recover if given time to heal and the healing continues on him, he is barely concious now, but unable to move, A big boulder  is tatooed on his arm and right side of his chest*

*The giant creature is able to crawl , or if enough support is given ( with the proper size and a ingenious way) may move, the storm seems to move closer, agian there is still some hours till it reaches to where the group is* 

swoop

//first, ignore my PM asking
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2013, 07:54:54 pm »

//first, ignore my PM asking if the giant is concious.

*Quenton asks the giant* Hi Mr. Giant, Do you know of any caves nearby?

*Then, even though its a desert, he looks around for any logs.*

willhoff

*Ryubi takes some measured
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2013, 11:20:20 pm »

*Ryubi takes some measured steps from the giants armpit area to its feet.  He counts to himself as he walks.  He then pulls out some parchment and draws a schematic on it with various lines, diagrams and figures taking into account the approximate the weight of the giant.  He looks to the party and suggests that some of them head back to the ruins of the caravan to see if they can salvage some wood from the carts.  As they continue to work on the giant he mentions a fiew ideas*

"I have designed what could be a very large cruch for the giant to walk on if we can find the neccessary timber.  If the giant is strong enough he may be able to use it to pick himself up and start walking.  Otherwise we'll need to fashion pulleys and a fulcrum to elevate him first."

*He adds bit and peices to his diagram as he waits for volunteers and then heads out*

cbnicholson

*Charlie helps Kately where
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2013, 08:33:23 am »

*Charlie helps Kately where and when he's told, eyeing the approaching storm in the distance.*  Ya know, iffn we can't move him, we could always bury him some, works fer snakes an moles, why not a giant?

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

davidhoff

*Corky watches on as the
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2013, 10:49:25 am »

*Corky watches on as the healers bring the giant to a semi-concious state with the ability to crawl.  He looks over the terrain and the rocks and dune formations.  He tries to see if there is a cave nearby, or an area near the rocks they can best fortify from the approaching storm.*

I think Mr. Giant is gona have to help us out here a bit.  That storm is moving fast.  He appears to be able to crawl and with some help from all of us to support him, I think we can get him over to that rock/cave, and he'll be out of the way of the worst of the storm's winds. 

*He gives the other's an assured look*

anything