The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *Near Lake Dantuc North*  (Read 8473 times)

Chuckles_McChuck

//In reply to Lance's post, I
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2017, 09:46:22 pm »

//In reply to Lance's post, I will also be good for the times he mentioned as long as there is some notice prior (with exception to Wednesday).  I also have an idea for my turn on this Friday's RR so I would prefer to resolve this in game outside of the RR if possible.

Acacea

//I don't think I can do this
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2017, 11:44:32 am »

//I don't think I can do this weekend. What about say next Wednesday at the usual RR time? Just a thought. But we may as well continue here and be IG if we are able. Probably should have made a separate thread for scheduling! 

Lance Stargazer

// You mean Wednesday 12 th
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2017, 09:58:47 pm »

// You mean Wednesday 12 th right?  If so its posible. no trips on the horizon atm 

Chuckles_McChuck

//I'm good Wednesday after
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2017, 10:38:30 pm »

//I'm good Wednesday after 5pm PST.

Lance Stargazer

So, we up for this Wed?  
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2017, 11:20:45 pm »

So, we up for this Wed?  

Acacea

//I have discovered a thing
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2017, 12:06:23 am »

//I have discovered a thing happening Wednesday evening for me... *scribbles out Wednesday and replaces it with Thursday in all previous mentions and then stamps it* Thursday is great, glad we're all in agreement, see you there

*shifty*

Chuckles_McChuck

//I'm good Thursday as well,
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2017, 09:46:39 am »

//I'm good Thursday as well, but if it shifts any further to the right I won't be able to make it until the long weekend is complete.

Acacea

((This is in 30 minutes.))
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2017, 07:29:55 pm »

((This is in 30 minutes.))

Chuckles_McChuck

((Crap!!  Completely forgot,
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2017, 09:29:26 pm »

((Crap!!  Completely forgot, going online now!))

Lance Stargazer

//  Pitcat rules!! 
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2017, 04:00:59 pm »

//  Pitcat rules!! 

Lance Stargazer

*The gnuman is seen more
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2017, 06:21:38 pm »
*The gnuman is seen more frequently on the area beetwen Center and Lake Dantuc north,  he seems in a good mood and some scratches on the face and the arm that are not protected by the metallic arm* 

*The happy figure of Pitcat is seen alongside him when stopping to rest, running and prancing the kitten is slowly getting used to the strange attitudes of the redhaired proffessor * 

*His interactions with the areas is on the scientific approach , he seems to be documenting the changes and the evolution of the enviroment measuring and taking his notes on how fast or slow the said changes are being made* 

*He pays visits to the Ferryman, to check on him, and to ask for any water turning kind of wild again * 

Acacea

There are no signs of further
« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2017, 03:39:00 pm »

There are no signs of further disturbances along the lakeshore, at least of the elemental variety, making the visits of Armand and Pitcat pleasant walks in light woods. The winter is cool and mild, and many plants are still in color. Signs of animals have returned, from birdsong to hungry cries in the night, to the faint smell of hidden campfires in dry hidey-holes. 

There have been changes at the old ferry, of course. The burnt-out husk of the "general store" proves to be home to a number of creatures, and leafy growths have begun the long challenge of reclaiming it. A tree of stone juts from the earth beside it, with a dozen small black cats often jumping over the signs of its tangled roots or playing among its exquisitely sculpted leaves and branches. 

Slow progress is made on the "ferry", repairing damage done inside and out. More often than not, the Ferryman is found not working on his vessel, but fishing contentedly from the rickety pier, occasionally swatting at a cat that tries to steal his catch. His good cheer evaporates upon seeing the gnuman, and he becomes sour and suspicious, as if wondering what new trouble this so-called professor is going to cause him, today. Answers are curt, indicate no change in the waters, and suggest that all would be wonderful as soon as Armand is gone.

After a few visits with no new fires, wings, or cats, however, the Ferryman seems to relax and often advises Armand to take up fishing, a subject he seems able to go on about at some length. 

((Sorry for delay :) ))

anything