In-Character Forums > Rumour Has It

*Near Lake Dantuc North*

(1/23) > >>

Lance Stargazer:
*Armand Dawson engineer extraordinaire is seen knocking on the door instintly for some time* - Hey excuse me, you  mister, don't worry i am  not KLOSD, and i don't see him around. . I wanted to tell. . . Oh.. one moment !!*The gnuman goes away from the door, and maybe some minutes more returns and knocks the door again, the ones that might look at him would surely see that he is a bit more wet than before * - Where i was. . oh yes. . Mister , you have some elemental problems in your ship, you know?  I've dispacched them a couple of times, but .. apaprently more have come to occupy their place. . its .. safe .. for now. .  **he gestures to his well beheaved golem to remain vigilant a bit away of the door * 

Acacea:
Of course, it is fortunate that he adds "for now", as while he is declaring the area safe, more water flows over the piers and sludges about in a generally ill-tempered and discourteous fashion. The quavery voice within is having none of it. 

Lance Stargazer:
Oh this is going to take awhile then - *He puts the golem on guard a bit forward as he focuses on the area around the first ship, trying to discern thru the changes in the ambient, if this creatures might be comming from somwhere else or if is as it apper just the water being .. alive now*  // I understand that might be a bit far from the action , but basically trying to do a Detect magic in the area, to see if he can catch a glimpse of any sudden changes in the al'noth . Still its the first probe. 

Acacea:
Assuming I correctly understand your intent,Armand's probe of the Al'Noth in the area indicates that the elementals are not actively being summoned from beyond Layonara, but rather reforming after being dissipated by his golem -- sometimes into more than there were, before. It's hard to say at this time when it started.

Lance Stargazer:
*Upon observing the situation and with his current observations Armand lets the golem cover the retreat as he heads a bit south of the lake towards the Outpost of Center**Once he reaches there, after some rest, he is seen asking around for able bodies to help to solve the situation around the lake*  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version