The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thread  (Read 6233 times)

Hellblazer

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2012, 04:18:56 pm »
*Ty's reverie was not so resting as she seems to stirr through the night until at the point where the sun is firmly up she moves and hit the things left by Andrew. Opening her eyes she looks at them a moment, then to the sleeping Andrew and back to the things. She picks up the brushes and inspect them, and then the paint it self. Shrugging a moment she moves on her stomach, her legs bent upward dangling in the air and looks at the paper wondering what she could try and paint. Having no Idea she does simply look at one of her bow and tries to paint it on the canvas. For those peeking at her might see her giving it a good try even the tip of her pink tongue escapes slightly from her darkened lips*

Anamnesis

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2012, 06:49:55 am »
"She feels what is in your heart, Miss Ty, she wants you to express it. I think that is all she wishes from any of her faithful, is the true expression of what you feel lay bare before her." She speaks softly watching Ty and moves closer to her.
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2012, 03:02:54 pm »
*The drawing comes out without much presicion, the lines are firm, as someone used to writte and practicing iconography, but the form lacks substance, the proportions are missed at some parts, and the tone maybe a bit a miss, the drawing of the bow reflects just that a bow, but its far from being a good painting, it was a good one for someone who ever has tried to paint anything,

Its apparent that the brush was not reacting to what Ty tried to do ( for the lack of experience on the use of the tools ), and the scrawls on the canvas ( or whatever material is )  seems a bit blurry at some parts*

Hellblazer

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2012, 05:53:19 pm »
*Once she is done with her attempt to paint she leaves the things there, the paint covered so it doesn't dry and the paper to dry. She then gets up brush herself up and moves a bit aside where she starts to stretch slowly for a good while. Then when she is done stretching and if undisturbed, she takes one of her bows and picks a target on a tree, a small protrusion that gives a good bulls eye feel. For a few she will just stay there her bow fully stretched, holding the arrow steady as long as she can and passed that until she can feel it burn aiming at that target, and then she simply let go. Arrows after arrows at her best speed she aims for the same spot on the tree. Training and passing her time waiting for the others. The only difference in the now and a few years ago while training, is that she took a habit of humming any songs that comes to her mind*

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2012, 06:27:01 pm »
*When daylight starts painting the sky, Jil packs up her hear and cleans the area to leave no trace of their being there.  Then she sees to the others to see if they are ready to travel.*

Hellblazer

« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2012, 01:37:38 am »
*As her old mentor comes to check if she's ready to depart, Ty's takes a deep breath and smiles to her, looking at the arrows tightly pack on and near her intended target*

I am, if they all are.

RollinsCat

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2012, 08:20:27 am »
Quietly, from the sleeping bag:  Zzzzzzz.  Zzzzzzz.   Zzzzzz.  In tune, of course.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2012, 01:59:43 pm »
*Takes an arrow and using the  fletching, tickles Andrews ear.*

RollinsCat

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2012, 03:09:36 pm »
"MmmmMmm...now...okay..."  Still mostly asleep, he turns toward the tickling with a smile playing across his face and fumbles for something.  His hands are constrained by the sleeping sack and the fact that there is no one actually lying next to him, and after a moment he yanks an arm out and starts groping.

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2012, 04:01:06 pm »
*Steps back out of his reach* Wake up sleepyhead.  We need to be on the road. *Grinning as she puts the arrow back*

Hellblazer

« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2012, 04:23:37 pm »
*Ty starts to giggle at the sight of Andrew trying to grab at Jil*

If minu knew.. tst ts ts *she shakes her head*

RollinsCat

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2012, 04:41:04 pm »
Blinking, the sounds yanking him fully awake.  "Minu, what? Wha...oh...oh."  Clearly disappointed and with a quick flush of color on his cheeks, he flips to his side and rubs his face.   "What time is it?  Is there dwarven tea?"  Almost as soon as the words are out of his mouth, he notices camp is broken, and groans.

Anamnesis

« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2012, 05:18:25 pm »
Cord hums softly while they try to wake Andrew.

"Time to rise and shine sleepy head."
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

RollinsCat

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2012, 06:15:20 pm »
"I'm up, I'm up..."  Barely.  He gets up and packs up on less than two hours sleep, thumping around and chewing on tea leaves...and smoking a cigar with an acidic pungency off to himself as they get ready.

Hellblazer

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2012, 07:07:17 pm »
*Ty is cranking up laughing hard for probably one of the only few times in her life, holing her sides a bit bend forward*

RollinsCat

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2012, 09:02:27 am »
With some herb help he's awake enough to travel although he yawns a lot and mostly follows the group like a sleepy kid being dragged to his grandparent's house.  He does check the painting that was the inspiration for his current state.

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2012, 10:37:00 am »
*With the camp broken, and the sun shinning, the group starts to move on following the river side, the enviroment is good and the group is making a good time, but having to stop from time to time to help Andrew to take the way back, since the guy seems barely enough to walk, yet the trip goes uneventful under the vigilant sight of the Heartsong Archers*

MadHattan

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2012, 11:23:13 am »
**Occasionally SehKy, skips off to sample herbs he spots on the way, selecting a sample here and there for dinner.  His heart soars as they travel, telling anyone who will listen, endless stories of all he has seen at the Breath before..  Gatherings of the Pink, Gatherings of the Red, the music, dancing, colorful tents, performances and all the artists he knows or has met.*

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2012, 02:12:32 pm »
*Jil walks along with the others, pondering Ilsare and Folian.  Others show their gratitude towards the gods in such emotional and outward displays.  But Jil isn't quite like that.  She keeps her thoughts and prayers more to herself.  What she speaks about with Ilsare and Folian are her thoughts and business.  Sometimes its just more personal to her, than to loudly display her affection towards the Gods.  And it is things along these lines she thinks about as they walk.*

Anamnesis

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2012, 09:26:40 pm »
Contemplating her own thoughts, her memories of the past, her friends and the emotions that seem to spill over into the quietness among all of them, she begins again to hum quietly, and then begins to sing.

//Taken from Reliant K, if you haven't ever listened to them this is 'Be my Escape' Credit where credit is due but if fits perfect for the moment.

I've given up on giving up slowly, I'm blending in so
You won't even know me apart from this whole world that shares my fate
This one last arrow you mention is my one last shot at redemption
because I know to live you must give your life away
And I've been housing all this doubt and insecurity and
I've been locked inside that house all the while You hold the key
And I've been dying to get out and that might be the death of me
And even though, there's no way in knowing where to go, promise I'm going because
I gotta get outta here
I'm stuck inside this rut that I fell into by mistake
I gotta get outta here
And I'm begging You, I'm begging You, I'm begging You to be my escape.

I'm giving up on doing this alone now
Cause I've failed and I'm ready to be shown how
She's told me the way and I'm trying to get there
And this life sentence that I'm serving
I admit that I'm every bit deserving
But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

Cause I've been housing all this doubt and insecurity and
I've been locked inside that house all the while You hold the key
And even though, there's no way in knowing where to go, promise I'm going because
I gotta get outta here
Cause I'm afraid that this complacency is something I can't shake
I gotta get outta here
And I'm begging You, I'm begging You, I'm begging You to be my escape.

I am a hostage to my own humanity
Self detained and forced to live in this mess I've made
And all I'm asking is for You to do what You can with me
But I can't ask You to give what You already gave

Cause I've been housing all this doubt and insecurity and
I've been locked inside that house all the while you hold the key
I've gotta get outta here
I'm stuck inside this rut that I fell into by mistake
I've gotta get outta here
And I'm begging You, I'm begging You, I'm begging
You to be my escape.

I fought You for so long
I should have let You in
Oh how we regret those things we do
And all I was trying to do was save my own skin
But so were You

So were You
[/I]