The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thread  (Read 3079 times)

Jilseponie Wyndon

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #140 on: October 27, 2012, 02:38:33 pm »
*Jil smiles, happy for Ty.  She appears to have found what she had looked for.  She thinks, perhaps, this could be a new beginning for to bring her out of her shell.  Jil does not interfere, but stays back, sitting, letting Ty enjoy and bask within her new-found joy.*
 

Lance Stargazer

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2012, 01:28:10 pm »
*Miss Talia smiles at the answer*  Lets us find you a good place for your stay then, we can continue the next day by the morrow. *She mentions it to the group*

I'd advice you my dear
*To ty* that you come with me, you'll stay in a diferent place than the rest of your companions or you can pick one for staying with you if that gives you confidence, AS it stands i won't dare to set a room in the commons for you, and sadly my own quarters are not that big to give you all the hospitality you deserve, alas I'd like Ty to feel safe and secure here, and hence giving her a place in one of the rooms I have here.

*She smiles a bit to her and awaits for her reply*
 

Hellblazer

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2012, 07:16:15 pm »
*She looks to here a moment then to the others.* I wouldn't want them to feel walled in. But, if she wants, she could keep us company and maybe at the same time help her get over her own fears a little more. Would you like to stay with us Chord and offer us your company and music? *She asks as she turns toward Chord*

Anamnesis

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2012, 10:41:54 pm »
Her heart skips a bit, the music she had been so focused on falters, and she lowers her piccolo, her eyes widened and she looks between the Nave and Ty, taking her own time to think before answering but not to long as their attention seemed to be for the moment focused on her, and she is making them wait.

At first unsure of how to answer, even though part of her would automatically respond yes as she had learned to do among the dark elven mistresses and masters. But it strikes her she is being asked this time, not ordered and it is her choice to make, an opportunity for her to learn more about Ilsare too, who Andrew and Sehky have been trying to teach her more about, and when would she get a second chance to be in this position?

"I would be honored to join you if you truly wish?" bowing her head respectfully.
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae
 

MadHattan

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #144 on: October 30, 2012, 12:22:01 am »

*gives Cord a curious look then smiles at Tyillaan proudly, eyes full of hope then looks to the Nave* Talia, with your leave, we will make our way to find accommodations.  Perhaps we will find a place to gaze at the stars and a violinist to play for us while we sleep. *Glances at Andrew, with eyes that may be teasing. While SehKy waits for Talia's reply, he offers his arm to Jil*
 

RollinsCat

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #145 on: October 30, 2012, 08:02:05 am »
"If I am to be the conductor to something beautiful, then by all means let us see the stars."  A smile...any hint that being out of the room with the dark elves is carefully smoothed over.  He looks at Cord, saying nothing but noting the tone of her voice, nods, and takes a step back to stand with SehKy and Jil.
 

Jilseponie Wyndon

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #146 on: October 30, 2012, 11:16:08 am »
*Jil takes Sehky's arm and allows herself to be led to their lodging for the eve.  She whispers to Sehky as they walk*
 

Lance Stargazer

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #147 on: October 30, 2012, 12:57:56 pm »
*Talia beheavior returns a bit to the more shy attitude, she nods at SehKy* We are only awaiting for , if the piccolo lady wants to come with us or if she would prefer to enjoy the time on the breath more open areas., its of course not needed, wouldnt have someone restrained of the freedom that this place has to offer, And would be probably for the night only till the next day arrives.
 

Anamnesis

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #148 on: October 31, 2012, 05:11:08 pm »
"I will see myself out if it is all the same." A touch of disappointment can be heard in her voice but understanding this is not a journey she is made to walk, and not ready for.

"Thank you Ty for thinking of me. But I think I will take the time to learn more about this place on my own." She backs away towards the rest about to leave.
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae
 

Hellblazer

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2012, 11:45:25 am »
*Ty nods at her and smiles* If it's what you want. *She then turns toward the nave.*

MadHattan

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #150 on: November 02, 2012, 05:40:05 pm »
Good night you two *smiles brightly leading Jil and the others out under the stars listening to Jil's quiet whispering as they walk*
 

Hellblazer

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2012, 12:29:21 pm »
*Ty hugs both Jil and Sehky and then chord to finally give a quick hug to Andrew*

Thank you all..

*She then turns to the Nave*

RollinsCat

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2012, 01:20:52 pm »
Returning her hug, albeit briefly, Andrew gives Cord a smile and heads out with Jil and SehKy.  He doesn't follow them outside, however; their seamless closeness, her smiling whispers...their own company will make music enough for them.  Let Ilsare sing for them tonight.  He himself can hear the siren's song of grey silk strands and polished yew and doesn't fight it.  It will be a long night with Amati - but in this focal point of Ilsare's Inspiration, miracles can happen, and he's praying they will.
 

Lance Stargazer

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #153 on: November 10, 2012, 03:49:17 pm »
*Ty is being guided alongside the dark room, the veils that are on the room makes the motion again extended if any for some seconds, then the nave goes chatting alongside to her,*

I am indeed glad you are enjoying your stay, this of course comes from not only a moment or it is and not at the same time, its the moment that brings the inspiration , but the practice is what will let you really improve , Some people says that dancing its a discipline, but that point can be debated, if you dance and feel the music, you will start to dance diaily, if you enjoy doing it , it is hardly a practice but something you enjoy doing if it make sense? So the practice comes with doing something you enjoy and naturally as you keep dancing you improve yourself.  If that make sense of course.  

*Finally she arrives to a door frame but having only a canvas coirtain to serve as door,*  this will be your room for the night dear child.  We'll speak tomorrow after good reavery. Rest well and you'll be safe around here.  

________________________________________________________

*The night on the Breath is ironically able to take your breath out, as you walk towards your accomodations, the ligth of the moons reflect into the inner fountains and lakes to give a feel of peace and the kind of feeling as if walking into a dream, there is a synergy of sounds, smells and feelings in the enviroment that makes you linger and allows the time to pass slowly, as if everymoment is filled with magic and the inspiration is everywhere, The place brings your most good thoughts to your mind, and an feeling of resting to your hearts, As you walk over the area a couple of flying sparks of light moves around and circle over SehKy and Jillsephonie*
 

Hellblazer

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #154 on: November 13, 2012, 11:17:54 am »
*Ty follows the Nave after bringing down her hood again, smiling at her as she talked and nodding her understanding*

Just like my practicing of archery, I have never felt it was a chore and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Lance Stargazer

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #155 on: November 14, 2012, 02:08:19 pm »
*She smiles* Good to hear, then the path its known to you.

Rest well little one.. We'll speak in the morning
.

___________________________________________________

*The room asigned to Ty is a cozy one, with furniture carved in wood and as dark as the previous room has been, the room has been prepared with a Tub on one corner and the corresponding room dividers for her acomodation, the whole place its decorated with images of dancers and quite elven in nature, there are evne some tastes of art that may look so rash for the usual sights that has been seen, apparently more fitting to the dark elf violent attitude that is natural to that race, and yet they are still fine works of art that describes several scenes over the whole place.

The bed is prepared a small simple bed that despite the size seems to be quite cozy and the mattress is soft,the pillows filled with feathers of exquisite birds*

// Everyone is free to post what they do during the night once you have found your acomodations.

The ilsareans in there are able to get you standard common rooms into the area, but there is nor really much sense of "property" in the inn For the rest of the group you see people walking freely into the inn ( there are some that on their own time seem to have no time for what people would think ) . there are people who doesn't seem concerned about if its day or night and they sleep as the moment come.
 

MadHattan

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #156 on: November 14, 2012, 05:08:10 pm »
[FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"]*SehKy sees to it that Jil and Cord find accommodation if they desire it.*[/FONT]
 

Jilseponie Wyndon

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #157 on: November 14, 2012, 07:38:40 pm »
*Jil allows herself to be led to their rooms for the night, once there, she makes herself comfortable and before she takes to reverie, she ponders on a number of things.*
 

Anamnesis

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #158 on: November 14, 2012, 08:26:28 pm »
Cord makes her way outside to rest beneath the stars, holding to her piccolo and finding a place beneath a tree to rest in the fresh air, laying on her back and looking upward thinking.
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae
 

Hellblazer

Re: *Towards the Breath of the Muse * ... Post Tyiilaan CDQ thre
« Reply #159 on: November 18, 2012, 06:15:47 pm »
*Ty follows the Nave until she is to her room and waits in front of it until the Nave is ready to leave to enter it.*