The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A call for witnesses.  (Read 340 times)

Hellblazer

A call for witnesses.
« on: July 25, 2008, 12:38:38 am »
*Rain's painfully walks into town, placing posters and talking to the commoners as he does, being an active member of the economy for many years, some local merchants recognizes him and greets him. As he keeps his round, with a slow pace, he hands out the same posters to people*

I Rain In'Darsus, am making a call for witnesses how would have attended the event that transpired at the gate a few weeks past. If you have any information to give, please contact any of the Angels members at 193 Hempstead.

The person being accused has proven himself in the past to be someone with honor and of a helpful nature to us and many others, and it is with deep sadness that we see him being shun and accused unfairly in this matter.

If you have seen what has happen, can you in good conscience leave an innocent be unjustly punished, and those who have cared for him and many others, be also punished for doing what they are called to do, help those that need help, and judge not on race but on accounts and personal experiences?

Please, if you are one of those who saw the events and are willing to speak the truth, come and meet us and the accused representative.

signed
Rain In'Darsus

*He moves on, slowly handing his papers and speaking to those who he hands them to*

The following users thanked this post: lonnarin, Muhkuman

Stug3

Re: A call for witnesses.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 01:07:45 am »
I will be there come hells or high water as I was killed in the attack by the guards as well as the accused. My voice Will be heard.

Balthazar Woll