The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A death on the Road to Fort Llast  (Read 389 times)

Xaltotun

A death on the Road to Fort Llast
« on: September 30, 2009, 12:20:31 pm »
*A travelling merchant has just reported seeing a death on the road to Fort Llast.*

'Yeah, there was this elf killin' ravens an' takin' their feathers, when along came a woman dressed all in red, riding a horse.

'They started talkin' an' the elf on foot took out her bow an' threatened the one on horseback. She just seemed to laugh.

'They argued a while when two other people turned up, an' the man stepped in front of the woman on horseback, to defend her, but the elf pulled her bow tight an' took aim at the woman on horseback.

'She shouted that the woman on horseback was a dark elf an' that she should be arrested an' executed, but the two onlookers seemed as if they didn't understand, or maybe they weren't bothered.

'The elf on foot argued a while longer, then she let fly her arrow, which flew to the woman on horseback an' hit her high in the shoulder. The man on foot looked stunned, but the woman on the horse pulled out two swords and cut the other elf down where she stood. I tell you, I pulled into the background at that.

'The three people looked at the dead body and the woman on horseback said somethin' like "telt ye she wis aff her heid" an' then rode off. I didn't hang about, just in case.'

//OOC got two pms before I'd finsihed this  so here is the link to the Kudos section with the names of the characters and players: http://forums.layonara.com/1431502-post552.html (also not sure how I ended up with two threads so apologies)

The following users thanked this post: geloooo

anything