The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A gathering in Krandor  (Read 240 times)

Alatriel

A gathering in Krandor
« on: August 26, 2008, 12:56:53 pm »
A small group seems to be gathering around the crypts of Krandor, there is talk of the Shining Hand and vampires and undead.   It seems that they think the Hand may be somewhere in the crypts.  They seem to be accepting of anyone who wishes to join the cause in rescuing him.

The following users thanked this post: Grid Blader, miltonyorkcastle

Alatriel

Re: A gathering in Krandor
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 02:36:23 pm »
The small group, a bit banged up and bruised is seen exiting the crypts.  They decide that their numbers are too few at this time to make a full attempt, but they disperse, looking for more to aid their cause.

//if the GM running this could PM me a time when we can go on this "rescue mission" I'll see what I can do to get people together for that time.  thanks!

Andrios

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 02:38:43 pm »
Aeronn hears news of the gathering and rushes to Krandor to lend his aid.

Alatriel

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 06:59:58 pm »
A few days later a group of people, clad in blue and gold, are seen entering the crypts again.  The next day they are seen exiting the crypt again, weary and disheartened, but attempting to see the good in their efforts.  They did not find what they were looking for.

merlin34baseball

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 02:33:47 am »
*a woman shrouded in mist was seen speaking with a group, haggard and beaten down, mostly clad in blue and gold, though there was one short one in dark clothes and a man in gold and black outside the Temple in Llast after the latest attempt at finding the Hand in Arindor's near Haven*

mixafix

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 03:42:40 am »
An official spokesperson speaking on behalf of the Temple of Toran later reported. Elements of First Paladin Group at Llast, supported by noteable clerics and some scouts from the Mistone Warden Group made a sustained and determined search of the krandor crypts and though a vampire was put to rest there was no sign the hand had ever been there. As such we are standing down the search in this area, meanwhile I urge the faithful to remain all watching for any clue as to the hand's whereabouts.

Cal one of the three Gauntlets of Toran has currently been appointed the role of Shining Hand and leads the effort coordinating the search.

anything