The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A Seer's Terror  (Read 190 times)

Alatriel

A Seer's Terror
« on: August 05, 2011, 04:59:01 pm »
Rumor spreads in Leringard about how Rose, the Seer of the Leringard Arms, supposedly fell unconscious suddenly, had an episode of violent tremors and shaking, then woke screaming and mumbling about someone dying.  Some say she saw an image of the Steward of the Arms, Steel, dead.  Others say it was someone or something called Buttons.  Some others say the whole episode was caused by a small elf woman, other say it was the woman, Tyra Dragonheart.

After that, she has reportedly been missing for several months with no word or sign of her.

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Anamnesis

Alatriel

Re: A Seer's Terror
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 06:35:25 pm »
Three months later, the Seer returns again just as mysteriously, and it seems as if nothing has happened, and all is well.

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: A Seer's Terror
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 09:39:01 pm »
When Tyra, who has been spending her time tending bar at the Arms, is confronted about incident by tavern-goers, she glares at them.  "Hey now.  I was just minding my own business when I hear some lil elf callin' fer help.  So I come look at I see. . . what's'er'name?  Rose?. . . laying on the floor with the elf over her.  Then the girl, Rose, starts bawling about some guy.  All I did was take her to her place on the other side of the city."  After being pestered about it the nineteeth time, she closes the bar until people learn how to mind their own business.